U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2011, 09:40 PM

3,025 posts, read 4,566,872 times

Advertisements

Wow my Ducks C R U S H E D them!!! I lost count of all the turnovers. Bring Back LSU!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 09:44 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,037,121 times
Ducks Roll!!

Now I don't have to hear idiots go on and on about Stanford, thus prematurely annointing them Pac-12 Champion because we lost to LSU. Naw, now I will have to listen to how overrated Luck and Stanford was.

On to USC. Win The Day Duckies!

Last edited by Acuda; 11-12-2011 at 10:12 PM..

Old 11-12-2011, 10:09 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,977,930 times
QUACK! QUACK! The whole way back to Eugene! LOL!!!!!

Old 11-12-2011, 10:13 PM

3,025 posts, read 4,566,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Ducks Roll!!

Now I don't have to hear idiots go on and on about Stanford, thus prematurely annointing them Pac-12 Champion because we lost to LSU. Naw, now I will have to listen to how overrated Luck and Stanford was.

On to USC. Win The Day Duckies!
Luck isnt over rated...we were just Underrated. I think Andrew Luck is Awesome actually. So glad we came out with the big win.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Luck isnt over rated...we were just Underrated. I think Andrew Luck is Awesome actually. So glad we came out with the big win.
That's my point. Luck is great and Stanford is solid. They just ran into us and we were firing on all cyclinders. Haters are already trying to spin this Duck win. Still need a lot of help to get into the Natty. I still believe is we win out we are booked for the Rose to play Wiscy.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:31 PM

4,749 posts, read 3,648,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Wow my Ducks C R U S H E D them!!! I lost count of all the turnovers. Bring Back LSU!!!
You don't want LSU. Trust me. Not in the Super Dome. Your best bet is to hope LSU gets beaten by either Arkansas or Georgia, both of which could actually happen. That might set up a match-up between Oregon and Alabama or Oklahoma St. I think Oregon would have a tough time against either LSU or Bama, but Ok St. would be just the kind of opponent Oregon's looking for.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:34 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,849,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
And another undefeated goes down.

5 turnovers for Stanford.
And 3 of those turnovers came off consecutive plays for Stanford I believe.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
You don't want LSU. Trust me. Not in the Super Dome.
You might be right. But, in order to be an elite program, we must play elite programs. Besides, nothing is a foregone conclusion. I still have doubts about our lines. But, we heard all week how Luck will do this, Luck will do that, Stanford is tougher, blah, blah, blah.

In the end, you line up and see what happens...again. Either we have improved as a team to give us a shot, or we face the same conclusion. I'd rather play for a Natty than the Rose.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:44 PM
JL

7,359 posts, read 11,993,044 times
Luck is a great QB, but Stanford is overrated. Oregon was their only tough team that they played really. I think Oregon should move to up 4th. Wouldn't mind seeing Oregon play Bama in a bowl game, but a more exciting game would be Oregon vs. Oklahoma St. That would be a shootout!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:44 PM

4,749 posts, read 3,648,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
You might be right. But, in order to be an elite program, we must play elite programs. Besides, nothing is a foregone conclusion. I still have doubts about our lines. But, we heard all week how Luck will do this, Luck will do that, Stanford is tougher, blah, blah, blah.

In the end, you line up and see what happens...again. Either we have improved as a team to give us a shot, or we face the same conclusion. I'd rather play for a Natty than the Rose.
Hey man, I can respect that attitude. Totally. <tip of the hat>

I guess we'll just see what happens. Honestly, I'm nervous about the next three games. It's kinda how they say the last three outs are the toughest to get in baseball....I feel like these last three games are the toughest to win in college football. Ole Miss looks like a joke, but they always play us tough. And if we win there, we have to play a very tough Arkansas team with only one loss.

To be honest, I think we match up fairly well against Arkansas. I think Alabama's defense shut down Ark's passing, and our defense (at home) is as good as Bama's. Not counting chickens before they hatch, but I like our chances against Ark.

The one team that worries me more than any other right at this moment? Georgia. I know that this year is this year, but historically, Mark Richt has owned LSU. I think the last time we beat Georgia in a meaningful game was back in the SEC title game of 2003. Long time ago.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or