U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2011, 09:35 AM
JJG

13,250 posts, read 19,240,598 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari View Post
If Flordia wears that ****, they might as start their own remake of BASEketball!!

Jokes from the left and right and Im sure coming right from their own school too
Nah, that's just some mock up.

Still, that would be hideous...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2011, 03:34 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,024,738 times
Here are Oregon's new Rose Bowl uniforms complete with a redesigned helmet. I like the jersey, but the jury is still out on the helmet. I hope we never redesign the mallard green with the Oregon O. I think these are one time only, like last year's BCS unis.

Photo Gallery: Rose Bowl Uniforms 2012 - University of Oregon Ducks - GoDucks.com - The University of Oregon Official Athletics Web Site

Sounds like Adidas is coming out with some new stuff for Wiscy.

Old 12-27-2011, 05:34 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,864,445 times
^ The helmet is the best part.

Is Oregon gonna wear the brand new latest and greatest Nike cleats with zero grip like they did last year?

Old 12-27-2011, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
^ The helmet is the best part.

Is Oregon gonna wear the brand new latest and greatest Nike cleats with zero grip like they did last year?
HaHa! God, I hope not. Funny thing about those cleats were they worked really well when we used them (tested them) against Stanford last year. However, during the BCS game, new turf was brought in and they did not work worth a darn...and wait for it...and that is why we lost .

Old 12-27-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
HaHa! God, I hope not. Funny thing about those cleats were they worked really well when we used them (tested them) against Stanford last year. However, during the BCS game, new turf was brought in and they did not work worth a darn...and wait for it...and that is why we lost .
I remember last year while watching one of the greatest Fiesta Bowls ever, they were talking about the new turf that the BCS was bringing into the stadium the following week, it was something about big SEC money and it's relationship to the BCS.

Old 12-28-2011, 09:02 AM

Holy Reflection Batman! This is the new Oregon Rose Bowl helmet! This puts all other Nike Pro Combat helmets to shame. Cannot wait to see these on the field.

Penn State, Bama, UT, OU traditionalists- Look away!

http://twitter.com/#!/DuckFootball/s.../photo/1/large

http://twitter.com/#!/DuckFootball/s.../photo/1/large

Old 12-28-2011, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Holy Reflection Batman! This is the new Oregon Rose Bowl helmet! This puts all other Nike Pro Combat helmets to shame. Cannot wait to see these on the field.

Twitter

Twitter
Like I said, the helmets are the best part. Those are beyond sick. (for a team whose only tradition is gimmick unis)

Old 12-28-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
Like I said, the helmets are the best part. Those are beyond sick. (for a team whose only tradition is gimmick unis)
Whoa, whoa, whoa...and a gimmick offense.

Old 12-28-2011, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa...and a gimmick offense.
I lol'd.

Old 12-30-2011, 12:01 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,421,732 times
Quote:

Twitter

Twitter
I'm not one for outlandish uni's but those helmets are well done... although they do remind me of a platinum or gold metallic car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or