U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: who do you want to see play for the national championship
1 loss BAMMA 4 14.81%
Stanford 2 7.41%
Oklahoma state 13 48.15%
Boise state 6 22.22%
1 loss Oklahoma 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 07:26 PM

1,491 posts, read 1,543,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless in Bham View Post
For all of those who don't want to see a LSU-Bama rematch, sorry.

I don't think a defensive battle is boring, I rather see that instead of a 56-49 shootout. This is real football, not Xbox or PS3.

This ^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
It's more of a ****ty offensive game rather than a "defensive battle".

Maybe 'Bama can muster better than 2-6 FG's next time?

DEFENSIVE BATTLE!! LOL.
How is that not a defensive battle? LSU put up 40 on Oregon, that shows you what they will do to a non SEC team should they get in the BCS championship. And I hope Bama and LSU win out so they can meet again in the BCS and all the haters will be sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 08:08 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,861,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolChevy View Post
How is that not a defensive battle? LSU put up 40 on Oregon, that shows you what they will do to a non SEC team should they get in the BCS championship. And I hope Bama and LSU win out so they can meet again in the BCS and all the haters will be sick.
4 missed FG's is ugly football.

I'm not a hater. I'm a CFB fan. Already saw 'Bama vs LSU. Don't care to see it again. Give a different one loss team a chance.

Quote:
LSU put up 40 on Oregon, that shows you what they will do to a non SEC team should they get in the BCS championship.
I see this is your first year watching CFB. It's awesome, you'll love it.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:10 PM

4,749 posts, read 3,618,335 times
Quote:
And I hope Bama and LSU win out so they can meet again in the BCS and all the haters will be sick.
I honestly don't...but I'm an LSU fan so I'm biased. I would hate to play Bama in the BCS game, because I know we were lucky to escape Tuscaloosa with a win.

I hope we can win out and then I hope the BCS crew yields to the pressure of the nation and lets OSU play in the title game against LSU (assuming we overcome Ark.) LSU would slap them around the field. It would be fun to watch. I'm sure Alabama would do the same.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:17 PM

1,673 posts, read 2,366,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
It's more of a ****ty offensive game rather than a "defensive battle".

Maybe 'Bama can muster better than 2-6 FG's next time?

DEFENSIVE BATTLE!! LOL.
In previous games before LSU Bama has scored 45, 27, 41, 38, 38, 34, 52 and, 37. So much for a sh**ty offense.

Bama. and LSU are one and two respectively in total defense, so a 9-6 score didn't come as a surprise.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:42 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,861,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless in Bham View Post
In previous games before LSU Bama has scored 45, 27, 41, 38, 38, 34, 52 and, 37. So much for a sh**ty offense.

Bama. and LSU are one and two respectively in total defense, so a 9-6 score didn't come as a surprise.
Reading is fundamental. I said nothing about either team having a ****ty offense.

If they play again, chances are it won't be as ugly as the first time. It would probably be a great game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football