U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 11:29 AM

17,032 posts, read 26,866,938 times

Advertisements

Saw a story where an LSU fan made up t-shirts that say " I'd rather shower at Penn State than support Alabama"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 12:00 PM

2,551 posts, read 2,412,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
Saw a story where an LSU fan made up t-shirts that say " I'd rather shower at Penn State than support Alabama"

LOL...

Old 06-25-2012, 12:55 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,017,321 times
Quote:
No, it said "I'd rather shower at Penn St. then support Alabama." Grammar can make a world of difference at times- even in dissing a conference rival. However, based on my experience with LSU fans at Cowboy Stadium, 99% wouldn't notice.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
No, it said "I'd rather shower at Penn St. then support Alabama." Grammar can make a world of difference at times- even in dissing a conference rival. However, based on my experience with LSU fans at Cowboy Stadium, 99% wouldn't notice.

That's even funnier than the story...

Damn Louisiana Idiots... Gotta laugh at them.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:52 PM

567 posts, read 850,846 times
Quote:
Yeah I saw that too!

Old 06-25-2012, 05:28 PM

8,373 posts, read 8,366,401 times
Quote:

That was good for two laughs!

Old 06-25-2012, 08:24 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,852,418 times
Quote:

Old 06-25-2012, 09:44 PM

5,412 posts, read 7,705,831 times
Quote:

LSU and the Aggie are a match made in heaven!

Now, give us back Arkansas already!

Old 06-26-2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Catfish2008 View Post
LSU and the Aggie are a match made in heaven!

Now, give us back Arkansas already!
Give back? ...To who?

Arkansas was never part of the Big 12...

Actually the conf they were a part of before the SEC didn't involve the Oklahoma schools... So it's funny you are trying to claim a school that was not affiliated with your schools anyway.

Told you y'all do whatever Texas wants, now you all even think like them...

Old 06-26-2012, 04:08 PM

5,412 posts, read 7,705,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Give back? ...To who?

Actually the conf they were a part of before the SEC didn't involve the Oklahoma schools... So it's funny you are trying to claim a school that was not affiliated with your schools anyway.

Told you y'all do whatever Texas wants, now you all even think like them...
>>>>>
<<<<<

Really?! Thanks for the tip, Skippy. Your keen insight would explain why all the Big 12ers have been looking at me funny for so many years when I randomly yelled out WPS with hog nose in tow!

I meant to our region more than anything. Arkansas is a lot closer to the Oklahoma schools in distance and culture than the folks over there on the eastside. There is a perception among some Oklahoma and Texas fans that Arkansas belongs with us even though they really don't. Whenever there is talk of realignment Arkansas always comes up.....which they've, obviously, turned the Big 12 down a time or two now. Hope that clears up the fog for you.

Just for funzies, however, Oklahoma was a charter member of the Southwest Conference. Look into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football