U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 10:25 AM

3,339 posts, read 12,665,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
The current spread is about 8 points. Oregon beat the University of Houston last week (no big deal). I think the 8 points is low and believe Michigan will win by 13 or more. Next week Michigan plays Notre Dame. Look for Notre Dame getting their heads handed to them! My game this week is Rutgers / Navy. Give Navy the 16.5 and take the over 48. I think Rutgers will crush them, GO KNIGHTS!
Wow was I wrong. I guess that's why I'm not making spreads. I hate to use the word "DONE" when it comes to sports, because sometimes that word can come back and bite you in the can. However, will someone please flip Michigan over because they are in severe jeopardy of burning badly. They better get it right next week against Notre Dame (ugh) because the week after they get Penn State. There is bright side though. Either Notre Dame or Michcigan will get their first win next week. Side note: GO KNIGHTS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2007, 01:08 PM

7,280 posts, read 13,547,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
all that hype about ASU beating Michigan was for nothing....Michigan just flat out sucks. ASU should have beat them!

it's like that year Davidson's basketball team beat UNC....and UNC went on to finish 8-20. It would have been embarrassing for Davidson to NOT have won that game. Same applies to ASU here.
Man, Splinter. You just love being the guy who farts on the dancefloor, don't you?

I still contend that U of M just sucks at defending against a scrambling offense. Most Big Ten teams are passing teams. I think Michigan may still be ok. Not a great season, but they may still finish with a winning record.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:59 PM

716 posts, read 1,526,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Man, Splinter. You just love being the guy who farts on the dancefloor, don't you?

I still contend that U of M just sucks at defending against a scrambling offense. Most Big Ten teams are passing teams. I think Michigan may still be ok. Not a great season, but they may still finish with a winning record.
"farts on the dancefloor"...that made me laugh.

Old 09-09-2007, 07:26 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,677,873 times
Post Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhdo1 View Post
Wow was I wrong.
Ditto!!!!

Oh, GO EAGLES!!! (Eastern Michigan University MAC football) They actually may have a chance against Michigan when they play them in Ann Arbor on Oct. 6

Old 09-09-2007, 11:13 PM

7,280 posts, read 13,547,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
"farts on the dancefloor"...that made me laugh.
Good. I aim to please.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:16 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,273,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
As an App fan, I can fully say that I hope Michigan wins every single game they get their hands on for the rest of the season. I'd LOVE for us to be the only bleak spot on that schedule.

I think they can take care of Oregon. They'll be fired up and Carr will be fighting for his job.
Looked like Michigan was a high school team against the Ducks...Sorry App, either Oregon is that good, or Michigan just really Sucks, or Both. Either way, you beat a team that beat Notre Dame, although they kind of suck bad, real real bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football