U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2012, 06:31 PM

2,092 posts, read 3,022,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle School Mustache View Post
Yep. I get it. Well said.

Just like I'm hoping K-State wins. It's not because they're in the the Big 12, it's because I like to see UO get beat. Doesn't really matter who they play.
Are you still bitter about that game? I would have thought you, what appears to be a sane person, were well past that game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,859,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Are you still bitter about that game? I would have thought you, what appears to be a sane person, were well past that game.
I'm grinning big. LOL. I don't dislike the ducks, I had them in the natty this year. I love to watch them play and totally don't care when they win a bowl game or blow other Pac12 teams out. Funny though that I still enjoy to see them lose and of course I never "root" for them. It's a strange relationship I have with them Ducks.

On another note, 30 for 30 Bo Jackson on espn right now. It's par for the course so far. Love all of the 30 for 30's.

Old 12-27-2012, 11:18 AM

2013 Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma vs Texas A&M Hype Video - YouTube

Old 12-31-2012, 09:55 AM

8,409 posts, read 8,408,554 times
Look who got a greeter job at Wallyworld....

Old 01-05-2013, 09:23 AM

1,673 posts, read 2,724,917 times
Wow, I mean really. 17 points?? Let me ask you something MMM, you okies don't seem prepped for bowl season under Stopps, is there any anger up there?? Cause I, along with many others want Mac Brown gone!! Jus curious my friend.

Remember, yOU can't spell lOUsy without OU.

Hook Em!!!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari View Post
Wow, I mean really. 17 points?? Let me ask you something MMM, you okies don't seem prepped for bowl season under Stopps, is there any anger up there?? Cause I, along with many others want Mac Brown gone!! Jus curious my friend.

Remember, yOU can't spell lOUsy without OU.

Hook Em!!!
Check out Land Thieves. Full meltdown. Stoops is fat and happy. Heupel is in over his head and recruiting seems to be slipping. But hey, we kicked the crap out of texas' for the third year in row so all is not lost.

Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 AM

1,673 posts, read 2,724,917 times
Quote:
Check out Land Thieves. Full meltdown. Stoops is fat and happy. Heupel is in over his head and recruiting seems to be slipping. But hey, we kicked the crap out of texas' for the third year in row so all is not lost.
You got me there

Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 PM

518 posts, read 342,044 times
Sec! Sec! Sec!

Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 AM

8,409 posts, read 8,408,554 times
Quote:
Y'all & everybody else practically.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 PM

5,417 posts, read 7,726,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_coli View Post
Sec! Sec! Sec!
Bandwagon Fan! Bandwagon Fan! Bandwagon Fan!

We still consider A&M a Big XII team fronting as an SEC team. I think Sumlin must have showed his players the recording of the 77-0 drubbin' that the Sooners put on 'em a few years back. It will take some years not playing them for it to feel like A&M is not one of us. (Although we made them feel that they weren't one of us in the Big XII by all our Aggie jokes.)

Maybe you'd be feeling a bit better if LSU had pulled out the W?

In reality, I concede there's no arguing about the SEC's recent dominance. The teams/programs that could actually get the athletes necessary to beat a Bama/LSU etc. such as the Sooners, USC, Texas, Nebraska, Oregon, and Ohio State (who else?) all look way below the SEC's top tier teams. I don't see it changing any time soon.

Congrats to the SEC homers, you perpetual Bandwagon Fans, you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football