U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 PM

4,890 posts, read 3,978,050 times

Advertisements

(Mod edit-sentence delete)
Here are the Bowl Games We need this year.

Scrubbing Bubbles TOILET BOWL (used to be the Tidy bowl, but now all the bowls have commercial sponsorship so Scrubbing Bubbles can clean the two crappiest teams in the NCAA)
NEW MEXICO STATE Vs COLORADO

OFFICE MAX PINK SLIP BOWL
(traditionally played by teams who gavethe coaches the pink slip at the end of the season)
COLORADO vs AUBURN
(no need to award pink slips, these schools already have)

KLEENEX BOWL
(I'd cry too if I played for these schools)
AKRON vs IDAHO
Winner gets a trophy, losers get a bo of kleenex to cry us a river.

UAW LEMON BOWL (previously sponsored by Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugot; still played in Detroit but now under new sponsorship)
BOSTON COLLEGE vs KANSAS

Humatrope DWARF BOWL Played in Sunny FLorida at FAU Stadium, matches up two teams that need some serious growth Hormones
Florida International VS UMass

This years HAS BEEN BOWL takes two teams that HAVE BEEN good and moves to a new location, Las Vegas, which USed to be a fun place as well.....
Washington State vs Illinois

Finally the ADA TEETH BOWL
Played this year between two schools who, along with their fans, lack much teeth, I am talking about Kentucky vs South Alabama
Winner gets a lifetime supply of dentures.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 01-03-2013 at 12:40 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 07:02 PM

3,723 posts, read 3,883,415 times
How about less bowl games. There are currently 35. I'd like to see that number cut down to 18-20. That way we would get better match ups.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,019,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
How about less bowl games. There are currently 35. I'd like to see that number cut down to 18-20. That way we would get better match ups.
The Sarcasm Clinic called and told you to take your sarcasm pills.

Funny thread.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:56 PM

3,723 posts, read 3,883,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
The Sarcasm Clinic called and told you to take your sarcasm pills.

Funny thread.
Oh, I thought he was being completely serious..................

Old 01-03-2013, 07:37 AM

4,890 posts, read 3,978,050 times
I messed up THe Championship Toilet Bowl was supposed to be NEW MEXICO STATE vs SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football