U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 08:49 AM

1,110 posts, read 1,345,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry_havoc View Post
That can't be right. The football team hr likes is associated with a strong academic school so therefore he must be smart.

On the subject maybe they should take the athletics out of football, because apparently it is an academic game. The players can have a science competition.
cry did you go to college?

Old 12-07-2013, 05:03 PM

6,349 posts, read 8,399,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefRamsey View Post
cry did you go to college?
Yes, WVU and Boston University for grad school.

My guess is you didnt, since someone with a college education would know that this topic is stupid and you are the only interested in it, and you are just trying to bump it. Get a clue man. Nobody cares, several users have told you why they dont care. I realize you want to boost about your school's academics but this is the wrong forum. Do you need help getting to the education forum? I can give you a link if you cant find it or give you directions. In that forum people will be interested in discussing academics of schools, but here is a warning they wont care about athletic conferences since athletic conferences and academics are irrelevant.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:00 PM

16,532 posts, read 20,991,509 times
I get a lot of grief for shutting down threads these days but this one's done. A couple years ago there was a similar thread on this same issue that got ugly in a hurry.

College football! Rivalries! Bowl bids! Players who get drafted by NFL clubs! Etc! Etc! That's the purpose for this sub forum.

Thread closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or