Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 11:05 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,603,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. GE View Post
Bama is not losing... Period. You all can hoop and holler all you want about LSU, but no way in hell that team can beat Alabama!!!

The PAC12 is starting to come down to reality too... Look at how Washington has gotten drubbed three straight weeks.

And UCLA laid an egg against Stanford. A loss to Oregon and one other conference loss and UCLA may not be top 25. I think Oregon and Florida State are gonna be closer than people think at #2. personally I think FSU would beat Oregon on a neutral field because of the physical defense. The pac12 teams are just not use to the physicality that occurs in football in the Deep South.

It will be interesting to see the common opponent for Bama and Oregon in Tennessee. even though UT is much better than when they played Oregon... And it's rival for Bama, but it still gives us something to gauge.

I still don't think FSU or Oregon will go unscathed... although FSU has the best shot.

We are looking at a Bama vs Ohio State Natty. Watch...
Iron Bowl. Auburn wins. Book it. (Or at least take the points) lol. I could see Bama dropping 2 games this year. No joke.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:12 PM

1,672 posts, read 2,877,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Iron Bowl. Auburn wins. Book it. (Or at least take the points) lol. I could see Bama dropping 2 games this year. No joke.
Come on, so they beat an Texas A&M with probably one of the worst defenses in the SEC. They nearly lost to Washington State, Mississippi State and Ole Miss, (Bama shut out Ole Miss BTW) and did lose to LSU. At worst Bama will have one loss and that would be to LSU.

Old 10-24-2013, 07:50 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,894,419 times
Quote:

Old 10-24-2013, 09:02 AM

1,672 posts, read 2,877,052 times
Quote:
Yeah that Auburn bandwagon is getting full. More Auburn fans coming out of the shadows where they have been hiding since 2010.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:22 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Quote:
Bama is not losing... Period. You all can hoop and holler all you want about LSU, but no way in hell that team can beat Alabama!!!

The PAC12 is starting to come down to reality too... Look at how Washington has gotten drubbed three straight weeks.

And UCLA laid an egg against Stanford. A loss to Oregon and one other conference loss and UCLA may not be top 25. I think Oregon and Florida State are gonna be closer than people think at #2. personally I think FSU would beat Oregon on a neutral field because of the physical defense. The pac12 teams are just not use to the physicality that occurs in football in the Deep South.

It will be interesting to see the common opponent for Bama and Oregon in Tennessee. even though UT is much better than when they played Oregon... And it's rival for Bama, but it still gives us something to gauge.

I still don't think FSU or Oregon will go unscathed... although FSU has the best shot.

We are looking at a Bama vs Ohio State Natty. Watch...

If Oregon loses this year, it's gonna be @ Stanford in a few weeks, I can't see them losing in Autzen to UCLA. Also, since the Pac-12 title game will likely be @ Autzen as well, I can't see any of the south teams (who save for UCLA and somewhat AZ state have been pretty bad) beating them then either no matter which school it ends up.

Old 10-24-2013, 07:42 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Quote:
Well thats just what you guys do. You predict a loss for every big game Bama plays. And then when youre wrong you play it off make excuses and deflect until the next big game and another big bold prediction. One day youll finally be right and youll forget about your terrible record for prognostication and start a thread about how you called it and how awesome you think you are.

I cant wait.

Old 10-25-2013, 06:33 AM

4,070 posts, read 5,603,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Well thats just what you guys do. You predict a loss for every big game Bama plays. And then when youre wrong you play it off make excuses and deflect until the next big game and another big bold prediction. One day youll finally be right and youll forget about your terrible record for prognostication and start a thread about how you called it and how awesome you think you are.

I cant wait.
It's called playing the odds. Bro do you even bet? I have zero emotion in relation to Bama.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:45 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
Ooh yeah forum jive is sooo high stakes, brah.

Old 10-26-2013, 08:37 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,458,281 times
So Oregon takes care of business vs. UCLA in the second half after a terrible first half. We roll 42-14, while allowing only 58 yards to UCLA in the half. We should overtake FSU this week. If not, we will if we beat he Furd.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 PM

143 posts, read 357,234 times
Anyone see the Mizzou/S.Car game? Ouch. I love underdog stories, so I've been kind of following/rooting for Mizzou this year. Alabama is great, but I'm getting bored with them. I'd love to see FSU and Oregon for the Championship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football