U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 11:08 PM

293 posts, read 377,349 times

Advertisements

If you guys want, I will post the accuser's information. Name, sorority, where she is from, where she lives now, her parents address.

Jameis Winston accuser plans to sue Florida State Seminoles quarterback, police - ESPN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2014, 05:46 AM

6,349 posts, read 8,401,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane1976 View Post
If you guys want, I will post the accuser's information. Name, sorority, where she is from, where she lives now, her parents address.

Jameis Winston accuser plans to sue Florida State Seminoles quarterback, police - ESPN
I wouldnt do that.

Let the courts hash it out. In fact posting personal information could probably get you in a lot of trouble with the moderators and it is not the right thing to do. None of us know what happened so we shouldnt be involved either way.

Old 01-09-2014, 09:50 AM

Well why his his name out there but hers is not? Since this is a civil suit and is not legal, she should put her name on it.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:43 AM

6,349 posts, read 8,401,274 times
Quote:
Well why his his name out there but hers is not? Since this is a civil suit and is not legal, she should put her name on it.
From a personal level it could get you banned. Most forums don't like people posting personal information about people especially to harass people. I'm not sure if this would be the case but at the very least I'd review the TOS.

That is just some friendly advice.

Old 01-09-2014, 06:09 PM

2,532 posts, read 2,948,333 times
Winston and the Tallahassee Police Department lawsuits... ROFL... Her attorney is continuing with career suicide. I can't wait to see her try to take down the state of Florida next.

If this really goes through, I hope he countersues and drag her through the mud.

I agree with cry (for once)... I wouldn't post her information.

Old 01-09-2014, 06:46 PM

977 posts, read 1,631,537 times
Just another hoar chasing a paycheck since one of the guys she slept with is making it big.

Old 01-09-2014, 07:42 PM

Well I will post a few tidbits. She was a member of the "cleat chasers";all evidence of this was removed from the Internet. There were two sets of DNA found in her underwear after a rape kit was administered. The case was reopened after almost a year due to media inquiries.

Do I think she was raped? No. I feel she got upset after Winston kicked her to the curb.

She also had a reputation at local clubs in Tampa for being.

The whole thing is a shame. Innocent females at her former sorority had their tires slash. I am sure her and her parents live in a constant state of harassment. Winston was dragged through the mud. She was dragged through the mud.

Time for people to heal; unfortunately the attorney is looking for a paycheck.

Old 01-09-2014, 08:20 PM

16,532 posts, read 20,994,530 times
I got a second opinion on this so I'll re-open the thread as long as the above post does NOT include names, phone numbers, etc. IMO the other comments, while I'm a tad uncomfortable with, are ok (for now) because of that second opinion. I even thought of switching this to the True Crime forum. For now it stays here.

Will watch this thread though.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 01-10-2014 at 09:35 AM..

Old 01-10-2014, 01:03 PM

I will not post any personal information. Eventually it may came out in the press but I will not post any links.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:31 AM

3,436 posts, read 5,790,735 times
Quote:

This is common knowledge by now. Really. No need to post, since it is already readily available.

I believe it is her lesbian aunt who is pressing on. Bottom scum lawyers have nothing to lose in that case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football