U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 07:26 PM

8,260 posts, read 9,554,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
The SEC
What's going on with the mighty S-E-C?(sarcasm) Like I said at the beginning of the year, the SEC is overrated. Ole Miss, Miss St, Auburn, LSU all from the "dominant " SEC west got asses kicked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2015, 07:41 PM

3,220 posts, read 3,733,918 times
Quote:
What's going on with the mighty S-E-C?(sarcasm) Like I said at the beginning of the year, the SEC is overrated. Ole Miss, Miss St, Auburn, LSU all from the "dominant " SEC west got asses kicked.
Seriously..

Old 01-01-2015, 07:46 PM

14,540 posts, read 22,406,075 times
Oh that's right! You were saying how Ole Miss and MissSt were overrated at the start of the season. Before they were rated to begin with! Right.

To say Auburn got their ass kicked in an overtime game sounds about right.

BTW, where was this rant about two days ago?

That hindsight sure is 20/20 still, huh?

Oh, and what about SEC West bottom feeder Arkansas? Let's just leave them out of this little discussion.

Quote:
A&M is a power house?
What was that? Oh yeah.

Aggies! The OTHER SEC West bottom feeder this season.

Last edited by McGowdog; 01-01-2015 at 08:20 PM..

Old 01-01-2015, 10:49 PM

8,260 posts, read 9,554,510 times
Quote:
Add Alabama to this list. I thought they would beat Ohio St, but I guessed I got cought up in the SEC media/ESPN propaganda.

Old 01-01-2015, 10:50 PM

13,217 posts, read 17,948,587 times
The SEC.

Old 01-02-2015, 04:03 AM

1,573 posts, read 1,428,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh that's right! You were saying how Ole Miss and MissSt were overrated at the start of the season. Before they were rated to begin with! Right.

To say Auburn got their ass kicked in an overtime game sounds about right.

BTW, where was this rant about two days ago?

That hindsight sure is 20/20 still, huh?

Oh, and what about SEC West bottom feeder Arkansas? Let's just leave them out of this little discussion.

What was that? Oh yeah.

Aggies! The OTHER SEC West bottom feeder this season.
A&m had a lot of true freshman starting on both sides of the ball this year. So they get a pass. They should be better next year after all they just stole LSU's defensive coordinator.

Old 01-02-2015, 02:46 PM

4,749 posts, read 3,607,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfoe View Post
A&m had a lot of true freshman starting on both sides of the ball this year. So they get a pass. They should be better next year after all they just stole LSU's defensive coordinator.
Meh, I think quit and went to A&M out of spite was more like it. I think Chavis got sick and tired of watching Les Miles hire coordinators who can't do anything except call running plays, and then gradually watch a defense he's worked hard to perfect get gassed at the end of big games.

Old 01-03-2015, 07:10 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,120,546 times
Quote:
Add Alabama to this list. I thought they would beat Ohio St, but I guessed I got cought up in the SEC media/ESPN propaganda.
Most of us were an unwilling captive audience as ESPN drooled all over themselves every time they bowed at the alter of the "mighty" SEC. They may have to yank Brent Musburger & Jesse Palmer, as well as their ESPN affiliation with the SEC network!

Old 01-03-2015, 01:03 PM

2,532 posts, read 2,944,947 times
It starts and finishes with the SEC! SEC! SEC!

Week 14 - ACC goes 4-0 on SEC East
Bowl Season - SEC West stinks it up 2-5.

Old 01-03-2015, 01:52 PM

4,749 posts, read 3,607,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Most of us were an unwilling captive audience as ESPN drooled all over themselves every time they bowed at the alter of the "mighty" SEC. They may have to yank Brent Musburger & Jesse Palmer, as well as their ESPN affiliation with the SEC network!
Yeah, just like most of us were unwilling captives of USC, Notre Dame, OU, and Ohio St. hype machines for years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or