Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2015, 12:04 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Utah is currently down to Arizona.
arizona beat utah in double overtime 37-30!! and that was AFTER losing our starting QB in the fourth quarter. randall did a heck of a job running the cats offense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2015, 12:25 AM

9,758 posts, read 7,470,755 times
So the Pac 12 just eliminated themselves from the playoff. I really didn't think Utah had much of a chance anyways, but now it really doesn't matter....and UCLA just took the lead on Wazzu with about a minute to go.

Old 11-15-2015, 12:42 AM

906 posts, read 712,477 times
Except the cougs anti couged it, and bruined uclas night. Top 25 ranking for wsu, here we come!

Old 11-15-2015, 12:51 AM

906 posts, read 712,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
So the Pac 12 just eliminated themselves from the playoff. I really didn't think Utah had much of a chance anyways, but now it really doesn't matter....and UCLA just took the lead on Wazzu with about a minute to go.
The thing about the pac 12 is that we are simply stacked. No such thing as an easy game these days, Id invite any team in the nation to run the table against us. You think going to corvalis, pasadena, usc, or stanford is a cakewalk? Any given day you might lose. No playoff? Thats fine..we have enough of a battle amongst ourselves.

Oregon just beat Stanford, everyone calling it an upset. Right. No such thing as an upset in the pac 12. Oregon was past due.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:53 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Why the hell do you have Notre Dame above Clemson?

Other than that, I'm okay with that poll.
I just saw my alma mater keep the Clemson game within two possessions! Syracuse ain't all that good, folk! And outside of Watson, I'm not that all that impressed with Clemson!

Oh, by the way, I prefer how one plays late v. how one plays early!

And good luck getting Clemson through both Carolinas, both of which are better than Cuse and will be pumped for Clemson!

Old 11-15-2015, 06:20 AM

5,229 posts, read 4,611,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
arizona beat utah in double overtime 37-30!! and that was AFTER losing our starting QB in the fourth quarter. randall did a heck of a job running the cats offense.
Excellent game by both teams, and Arizona came out on top in the second OT, thanks to a great pass by Randall! Anu Solomon was knocked out of the game by an unflagged helmet-to-helmet earlier.

The good news? The Wildcats are now bowl-eligible!

Old 11-15-2015, 06:45 AM

75 posts, read 57,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvtraveler View Post
I'd put my money on Bama for the NC if I was forced to bet. This season is wild though. Clemson could easily lose to UNC in the ACC title game and I wouldn't count out Sparty(or Mich) against OSU. If either or both of those happens, ....WOW at the possibilities.

IMO, this has been a really great season so far.
Any of the top three in Big 10 and Big 12 have a legitimate shot at making the playoff with their remaining schedules. Hoping my Spartans can win out and get in.

Old 11-15-2015, 09:08 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Excellent game by both teams, and Arizona came out on top in the second OT, thanks to a great pass by Randall! Anu Solomon was knocked out of the game by an unflagged helmet-to-helmet earlier.

The good news? The Wildcats are now bowl-eligible!
that pass randall threw was one that he would not have made earlier in the season. that kid has a cannon for an arm, unfortunately he generally loads it up with full powder loads when he throws a pass. but he can run like a deer being chased by a bear when he gets his head up. having him in the back field is like having a second running back who can throw the ball.

Old 11-15-2015, 10:50 AM

455 posts, read 651,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
I just saw my alma mater keep the Clemson game within two possessions! Syracuse ain't all that good, folk! And outside of Watson, I'm not that all that impressed with Clemson!

Oh, by the way, I prefer how one plays late v. how one plays early!

And good luck getting Clemson through both Carolinas, both of which are better than Cuse and will be pumped for Clemson!
Occupying the #1 slot means that you get everyone's best shot and your opponents play above their heads, particularly when they're at home. Keep winning, survive and advance - that's what championships are made of. Regarding SC and UNC, we've got decades of experience owning both of those programs - it's college football so anything can happen, but I'm not too worried...

Old 11-15-2015, 11:19 AM

8,605 posts, read 14,891,340 times
I know it doesn't happen very often, but after watching last night's Baylor/OU game I wonder if there should be a penalty for obvious flops like the one Baylor's Terrell Burt executed. Something like that would fall under the auspices of delay of game or unsportsmanlike conduct. If you're going to flop don't make it look as blatant as that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=NVuZ2abxF3s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football