U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-25-2016, 05:39 PM
 
341 posts, read 189,146 times
Reputation: 279

Advertisements

This is my predication for next year

1.)Ohio State
2.)Florida
3.)Baylor
4.)Stanford

I believe ohio state will win the big ten championship
I believe if florida gates get a quarter back they will beat alabama in the sec championship game
I believe Baylor if quarter back is healthy will win the Big 12
And Stanford is a clear favorite to win the pac 12

Then it will be Florida against Stanford where florida will 30-28

Florida Gators will win it all next year

This predications,post yours aswell...

Last edited by mcwali2009; 06-25-2016 at 05:51 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-25-2016, 05:45 PM
 
Location: Out there somewhere...a traveling man.
39,522 posts, read 47,675,353 times
Reputation: 110324
Who is Standford?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2016, 05:51 PM
 
341 posts, read 189,146 times
Reputation: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Who is Standford?
LOL thanks for correcting me bro,I didnt see the typo error,thx though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-28-2016, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Las Vegas, NV
447 posts, read 471,187 times
Reputation: 511
1) LSU - finally gets over the Bama hump...
2) Clemson - another undefeated regular season...
3) Ohio State - redemption for not making it back last year...
4) Oklahoma - still the best in the Big XII...


Pac 12 consumes itself and gets left out (again)...


Clemson navigates to the final game and doesn't let special teams beat them this year, claiming their first national championship since 1981...


But I may be biased...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-29-2016, 09:03 AM
 
Location: 304
5,092 posts, read 6,855,484 times
Reputation: 1697
Playoff Picture

1). LSU
2). Michigan
3). Oklahoma
4). Florida State

LSU survives an early scare when they lose at Auburn. Then after LSU gets past Bama they are able to clench the SEC with a win over a hot Tennessee from the East.

Michigan goes undefeated (which includes a win over rival Ohio State) and they are #1 after Oklahoma loses in Morgantown. They then falls to 2nd in the Playoff rankings because of LSU's major win over top 10 Tenn. While Michigan is stuck playing a 2 loss surprise Minnesota team from the Western Division.

OU escapes the Big 12 and a brutal non-conference schedule with a single loss to WVU They were undefeated and number #1 ahead Michigan until their late loss. They still had enough big wins over Houston (who has only one loss to OU) and Ohio State to propel them into the playoff for the second straight year.

Florida State has an early loss to Ole Miss on a neutral field, but go the rest of the way unscathed. That included a huge showdown with undefeated Clemson. The loss to FSU kills Clemson's spirits and they fall to Syracuse the next week at home. FSU goes on to tear through the ACC championship game against Georgia Tech.

Game 1). LSU 33/ FSU 21

Florida State hung tuff for 3 1/2 quarters, but a late pick 6 puts LSU ahead and into the National Championship Game.

Game 2). OU 45/Mich. 42

This game was intense and came down to a missed 51 yard field goal by Michigan to send it to OT.

Championship). OU 27/ LSU 25

A low scoring thriller that OU wins with 1:25 remaining on the clock. Baker Mayfield runs 6 yards and lunges for the end zone. LSU though keeps in interesting as they drive down the field and can't connect for a TD with no time left.

OU 13-1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:36 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,446 posts, read 10,889,198 times
Reputation: 28189
Quote:
Originally Posted by zumaboy View Post
...Clemson navigates to the final game and doesn't let special teams beat them this year, claiming their first national championship since 1981...
Oh yeah, starting with a rout on Auburn for Clemson's season opener.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:39 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,446 posts, read 10,889,198 times
Reputation: 28189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
...LSU survives an early scare when they lose at Auburn. Then after LSU gets past Bama they are able to clench the SEC with a win over a hot Tennessee from the East...
What?!?! LSU loses to Auburn, but they beat Alabama?!?! Not likely.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:47 PM
 
Location: Eastern Tennessee
2,533 posts, read 1,822,304 times
Reputation: 6630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscross309 View Post
Playoff Picture

1). LSU
2). Michigan
3). Oklahoma
4). Florida State

LSU survives an early scare when they lose at Auburn. Then after LSU gets past Bama they are able to clench the SEC with a win over a hot Tennessee from the East.

Michigan goes undefeated (which includes a win over rival Ohio State) and they are #1 after Oklahoma loses in Morgantown. They then falls to 2nd in the Playoff rankings because of LSU's major win over top 10 Tenn. While Michigan is stuck playing a 2 loss surprise Minnesota team from the Western Division.

OU escapes the Big 12 and a brutal non-conference schedule with a single loss to WVU They were undefeated and number #1 ahead Michigan until their late loss. They still had enough big wins over Houston (who has only one loss to OU) and Ohio State to propel them into the playoff for the second straight year.

Florida State has an early loss to Ole Miss on a neutral field, but go the rest of the way unscathed. That included a huge showdown with undefeated Clemson. The loss to FSU kills Clemson's spirits and they fall to Syracuse the next week at home. FSU goes on to tear through the ACC championship game against Georgia Tech.

Game 1). LSU 33/ FSU 21

Florida State hung tuff for 3 1/2 quarters, but a late pick 6 puts LSU ahead and into the National Championship Game.

Game 2). OU 45/Mich. 42

This game was intense and came down to a missed 51 yard field goal by Michigan to send it to OT.

Championship). OU 27/ LSU 25

A low scoring thriller that OU wins with 1:25 remaining on the clock. Baker Mayfield runs 6 yards and lunges for the end zone. LSU though keeps in interesting as they drive down the field and can't connect for a TD with no time left.

OU 13-1

Or Clemson instead of Fl St. Either way I think this is pretty accurate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-01-2016, 04:02 PM
 
Location: Heart of Dixie
12,446 posts, read 10,889,198 times
Reputation: 28189
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Or Clemson instead of Fl St. Either way I think this is pretty accurate
I can definitely see Clemson or Fl State in the title game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-02-2016, 05:46 AM
 
Location: 304
5,092 posts, read 6,855,484 times
Reputation: 1697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Grinder View Post
What?!?! LSU loses to Auburn, but they beat Alabama?!?! Not likely.
you have to consider upsets. In the SEC west anyone could beat anyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top