U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 11:29 PM

8,440 posts, read 11,148,996 times

Advertisements

Is there no Pac-12 thread in the past year? If not, it's time to start one.

Congrats UTE NATION and The University of Utah Football Team for beating USC! USC's Freshman Quarterback is going to be a great quarterback. There is speed on USC'S team. Many good players on USC'S Team.

Utah's transfer Quaterback (Thank you UW, we like him) Williams did a great job too. Moss is going to be another Booker. It is such a luxury this year to have healthy players rotate on the field and new offensive options are playing again. It was difficult last year with 16 starters injured.

A trio to watch at Utah are three players who played high school ball together in FL. Moss, Singleton and a back up Q back are all true freshman. Can't wait to see these three play together later.

Let's have a great PAC-12 Thread and discussions.

MSR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2016, 01:25 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,850,529 times
I think a playoff spot is up for grabs next week when Stanford faces the Huskies.

Old 09-24-2016, 08:57 PM

Default Colorado Beats Oregon!

I'd like to give Colorado props for beating Oregon. Wow, MI last week and now OR, is this the Colorado Team some of us use to have a very healthy respect for how good Colorado was. I hope this continues, except the last game of the year, of course

MSR

Old 10-03-2016, 02:08 PM

Default Washington & Colorado

Wow!! Serious props to U of WASHINGTON at Stanford!!!

Also, is this the year we so Colorado return to the powerhouse they once were?

There is more to the PAC-12 than CA teams.

MSR

Old 10-22-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Wow!! Serious props to U of WASHINGTON at Stanford!!!

Also, is this the year we so Colorado return to the powerhouse they once were?

There is more to the PAC-12 than CA teams.

MSR
Proof for the CO fans we've been noticing you for a while.

MSR

Old 10-22-2016, 10:02 PM

It's an interesting year in the PAC-12. I wish some more PAC-12 fans would post here.

Congrats to WA, CO, UT and CAL on wins this weekend. Not all the games have ended for today. Good to see some different teams doing the best this year.

MSR

Old 10-22-2016, 10:12 PM

Big Game next week between WA and UT. ESPN has just announced they will be in Salt Lake City for Game Day next week. I hope Utah's third string can get healed enough to play for the starters. It sucks to be so injured our 6th Running Back was going to be the starter. But cool to see Joe Williams come out of retirement and have 4 T.D.'s today against UCLA. Williams leads all rushing in college football after his games last week and today. Sometimes things work out in weird ways.

Can WA end up playing Bama or another team with the nation watching on New Year's Day or another Big Bowl game? WA looks great to me.

I'm interested in your thoughts.

MSR

Old 10-23-2016, 12:50 PM

71,920 posts, read 83,551,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
Big Game next week between WA and UT. ESPN has just announced they will be in Salt Lake City for Game Day next week. I hope Utah's third string can get healed enough to play for the starters. It sucks to be so injured our 6th Running Back was going to be the starter. But cool to see Joe Williams come out of retirement and have 4 T.D.'s today against UCLA. Williams leads all rushing in college football after his games last week and today. Sometimes things work out in weird ways.

Can WA end up playing Bama or another team with the nation watching on New Year's Day or another Big Bowl game? WA looks great to me.

I'm interested in your thoughts.

MSR
WA may look great but there is no team that will beat Bama I don't think. They are simply awesome; there is nothing else that can be said.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
WA may look great but there is no team that will beat Bama I don't think. They are simply awesome; there is nothing else that can be said.
I've followed the Tide closely for decades. I know the jokes about Denney Chimes and much more. AL, many claim are the best team this year that Savin ever has had. I'd like to see them match up with WA. It may come down to coaching and knowing the small things most coaches don't know.

I admit, this was one of my favorite games ever played. I clearly remember my late friend calling home to the Bama "kin" after the third UT TD. After that, they wouldn't answer the phone.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Sugar_Bowl

Anything is possible.

Thanks for posting, nmnita. I hope you'll post more

MSR

Old 10-23-2016, 04:39 PM

Cool College GameDay 10/29 in Salt Lake City

It's official. College GameDay will broad cast from Salt Lake City before the Washington @Utah game. John Stockton was the special guest last year, any thoughts or guesses who it will be this time?

Meanwhile, WA has moved up to #4. No surprise to me when Ohio State got beaten. Utah also moved up two to # 17. Maybe we'll have more players able to play on Sat.

-----------------------------------

Unrelated, I saw Colorado entered the top 25. Congrats Buffs!! I believe Stanford fell off the poll.

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football