U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 05:43 PM

5,230 posts, read 3,127,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Washington has absolutely nothing to worry about. As long as they keep winning EVEN IF Texas A&M keeps winning, Washington will jump them at some point, whether it be due to a better remaining SOS, or the conference title that Washington will win that Texas A&M won't, or a combination of the 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
Annnnnnddd Texas A&M's playoff hopes are now gone. Awful loss to Mississippi State today.
Texas A&M takes a loss? What a surprise. College Football Playoff Committee strikes out in their very first week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 08:51 AM

28,905 posts, read 46,750,956 times
Let us face palm for actually thinking TAMU wouldn't fade down the stretch.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:13 AM

5,230 posts, read 3,127,511 times
Bobby Petrino of Louisville Cardinals unhappy with concept of blowout wins

Old 11-06-2016, 10:05 AM

23,304 posts, read 11,544,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Cassidy View Post
Texas A&M takes a loss? What a surprise. College Football Playoff Committee strikes out in their very first week.
I highly doubt you predicted AM would lose to Mississippi State.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:35 PM

4,888 posts, read 3,977,230 times
I did predict TAMU to lose to Mississippi State. I predict another loss before seasons end.

This is why the Gag-Me's are not top tier material. They usually play a soft schedule, then cry when they do not get picked for a bowl. This year they played a tougher schedule, and now are crying that they lost to a team with a losing record.

The tradition of Whining that goes back to RC "That's not fair Waaaah" Slocum continues in one way or another.....

Texas A&M will always be second tier. They could go back to the Big 12 and cry about losing to Texas or Oklahoma, or they could stay in the SEC and cry about losing there.

But they did fool the Playoff committee this time.....

Old 11-06-2016, 05:50 PM

23,304 posts, read 11,544,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I did predict TAMU to lose to Mississippi State. I predict another loss before seasons end.

This is why the Gag-Me's are not top tier material. They usually play a soft schedule, then cry when they do not get picked for a bowl. This year they played a tougher schedule, and now are crying that they lost to a team with a losing record.

The tradition of Whining that goes back to RC "That's not fair Waaaah" Slocum continues in one way or another.....

Texas A&M will always be second tier. They could go back to the Big 12 and cry about losing to Texas or Oklahoma, or they could stay in the SEC and cry about losing there.

But they did fool the Playoff committee this time.....
Thats not the same as actually predicting a lose to Mississippi State. saying you predict a team to go 2-2 the rest of the season is not the same as predicting a specific lose to one team or another.

Old 11-06-2016, 11:45 PM

1,195 posts, read 877,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Thats not the same as actually predicting a lose to Mississippi State. saying you predict a team to go 2-2 the rest of the season is not the same as predicting a specific lose to one team or another.
The way I read his statement is he is saying he predicted the loss to MS State AND is predicting another loss before the end of the season (Presumably to either Ole Miss or LSU).

Old 11-09-2016, 02:03 PM

4,888 posts, read 3,977,230 times
I said that A&M would Lose to Mississippi State. I said that on Thursday when I posted some picks that some friends and I do weekly. They lost on Saturday. The cat was wide.

I am saying that they will lose one more game, probably to LSU, but probably not both games. But the lack of a decent QB will hurt them, the fans will call for the coach to be fired, RC Slocum will cry some more, and they will fall short of getting a major New Years Bowl

Old 11-09-2016, 10:46 PM

1,014 posts, read 578,509 times
Go Tigers! However, Clemson needs to keep their spot.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:27 PM

578 posts, read 331,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jteskal View Post
Go Tigers! However, Clemson needs to keep their spot.
They will really clemson should be ranked #1 at the same time alabama are champions.

If clemson plays michigan or ohio state its gonna be a hell of a game!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or