U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-06-2008, 06:03 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,675,795 times
Reputation: 1024

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbg View Post
Well I can see I'am totally outsmarted on this topicit proves only some people will argue with a sign post to no endso since this is like beating a dead horse in trying to explain complex matters such as boy's playing football-stay in the college ranks because your no where ready to talk men's footballthats the NFL where you put money on the table not patches on your jacket!Here's to ya

Proof once again you have no point and you have the attitude of a 8 year old, When you have to resort to name calling you have reached the lowest point. Dont get upset because your WRONG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-06-2008, 06:28 PM
 
Location: Texas
4,933 posts, read 6,806,138 times
Reputation: 5494
The top 4 teams in the Big 12 south could go toe to toe with any other team in the nation. It's a shame they have to beat up on each other and watch the loser fall behind lesser teams in other conferences. The SEC might be the place to draft NFL players, but it certainly isn't the best conference this year, and I see the shift of power coming to the Big 12. Within five years, there will be more 1st round picks coming out of this conference than any other.

Guns up baby!!! Tech for the NC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:43 PM
kbg
 
Location: Chester County, Tennessee
223 posts, read 249,523 times
Reputation: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Proof once again you have no point and you have the attitude of a 8 year old, When you have to resort to name calling you have reached the lowest point. Dont get upset because your WRONG.
With your pitiful attempt to gain popularity among the real football posters on this forum you keep refering to 8yr. olds like maybe theirs more on your mind than just football? And what names have I called you? There is no room in life as we know it for such misguided youth of today but I'am sure some how you will blame me for any number of your future brain fart's! Also I do not blame you for anything and I'am certainly not upset, thought in recent light for your special needs I think that setting up some type of donation site to help in your time of crisis, maybe a old pickle jar down at Wal-Mart with your picture on it and you can go down everday and stare at it along with all the 8yr. olds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:52 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,675,795 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbg View Post
With your pitiful attempt to gain popularity among the real football posters on this forum you keep refering to 8yr. olds like maybe theirs more on your mind than just football? And what names have I called you? There is no room in life as we know it for such misguided youth of today but I'am sure some how you will blame me for any number of your future brain fart's! Also I do not blame you for anything and I'am certainly not upset, thought in recent light for your special needs I think that setting up some type of donation site to help in your time of crisis, maybe a old pickle jar down at Wal-Mart with your picture on it and you can go down everday and stare at it along with all the 8yr. olds
Sad very sad that you act like a child. You can gain respect by giving me facts instead of cheap and very bad insults. Here is why the Big XII is better

#2 Texas Tech
#5 Texas
#6 Oklahoma
#9 Oklahoma St

Do you have an actual reply or should I just expect for more childish name calling? I think we already know the answer. Sorry your WRONG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 08:54 PM
 
Location: Avondale, Chicago
14,423 posts, read 26,271,049 times
Reputation: 9460
SEC may still be the toughest place to play week in, week out, but when it comes down to the best teams nothing beats the Big 12. Texas Tech's rise just adds to it. Even Baylor isn't a pushover anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 09:08 PM
kbg
 
Location: Chester County, Tennessee
223 posts, read 249,523 times
Reputation: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Sad very sad that you act like a child. You can gain respect by giving me facts instead of cheap and very bad insults. Here is why the Big XII is better

#2 Texas Tech
#5 Texas
#6 Oklahoma
#9 Oklahoma St

Do you have an actual reply or should I just expect for more childish name calling? I think we already know the answer. Sorry your WRONG
Childish? I have been very civil and stating facts your to blind to see but now you started the name calling not me, because this last post of yours is just like the rest, anyone can watch TV or read the newspapers- Is listing the ranks really knowledge? guess not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 09:15 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,675,795 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbg View Post
Childish? I have been very civil and stating facts your to blind to see but now you started the name calling not me, because this last post of yours is just like the rest, anyone can watch TV or read the newspapers- Is listing the ranks really knowledge? guess not
So your argument is having 4 teams in the top ten does not prove your a better conference than that who has 2 .

As far as the name calling these are some "highlights" from your posts. also in NONE of your posts do you provide anything more than insults and childish attacks. You have NO facts just your opinion which means nothing.


Quote:
trying to explain complex matters such as boy's playing football-stay in the college ranks because your no where ready to talk men's football

Quote:
recent light for your special needs I think that setting up some type of donation site to help in your time of crisis, maybe a old pickle jar down at Wal-Mart with your picture on it and you can go down everday and stare at it along with all the 8yr. olds
Quote:
ou have a point if you also believe in the Tooth Fairies-Easter Bunnies-or your chances of hitting the lottery and any other pipe dreams you might have. Besides what real powerhouse teams do they ever play and do not say each other because all it amounts to is a whole lot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 09:32 PM
kbg
 
Location: Chester County, Tennessee
223 posts, read 249,523 times
Reputation: 77
If to you that was name calling, I'am sorry I offended you in this manner but for that to be considered name calling you were a very sheltered child to say the least. If I were name calling my posts would have been blocked so you would never have saw them in the first place! And in my dismay lets agree to just not converse with each other no matter of our future opionions. If you feel as if you have won, lets just agree we disagree and leave it at that. AGREE?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 09:39 PM
 
Location: Kentucky/ Displaced Texan
3,106 posts, read 2,675,795 times
Reputation: 1024
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbg View Post
If to you that was name calling, I'am sorry I offended you in this manner but for that to be considered name calling you were a very sheltered child to say the least. If I were name calling my posts would have been blocked so you would never have saw them in the first place! And in my dismay lets agree to just not converse with each other no matter of our future opionions. If you feel as if you have won, lets just agree we disagree and leave it at that. AGREE?

I was in the military so sheltered I am not, however a tone of sarcasm and rudeness was evident in your posts.

Look there is no reason we cannot continue to converse on here. We both are obvious die hard football fans, who have a difference of opinion on this issue. I guess sit depends on how the bowls turn out and if Big XII teams face some SEC teams to prove with out a doubt who the better conference is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
kbg
 
Location: Chester County, Tennessee
223 posts, read 249,523 times
Reputation: 77
10-04
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top