U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:25 PM
 
Location: Wilmington, NC
8,575 posts, read 2,016,982 times
Reputation: 835
meanwhile, the other wolfpack has a big game against boise state!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
I see your Pack had a crushing win.

 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:27 PM
 
Location: Invercargill, New Zealand
2,818 posts, read 3,995,864 times
Reputation: 1265
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
meanwhile, the other wolfpack has a big game against boise state!
Yup its a huge day in Wolfpack Sports, I'm almost to nervous to watch game tracker

I see Florida gave some of their 2nd stringers a go, crushed Citadel.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:32 PM
 
Location: Wilmington, NC
8,575 posts, read 2,016,982 times
Reputation: 835
it was 42-0 with 10 minutes left in the second quarter. that's when the second stringers came in. they rushed for 400 yards today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Yup its a huge day in Wolfpack Sports, I'm almost to nervous to watch game tracker

I see Florida gave some of their 2nd stringers a go, crushed Citadel.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:36 PM
Status: "Counting the days to NHL season" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Planet Earth
6,039 posts, read 5,127,330 times
Reputation: 3520
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
I see your Pack had a crushing win.
Damn right we did! Hope we can win next week against Miami and hopefully quafily for a bowl bid.

Good luck to your Pack tonight!
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Indianapolis
3,574 posts, read 4,356,340 times
Reputation: 2119
The Tar Heels of North Carolina were taken behind the woodshed by the Wolfpack of North Carolina State!!! Very disappointing! Congratulations Canes! Great win for you guys!
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Invercargill, New Zealand
2,818 posts, read 3,995,864 times
Reputation: 1265
I'm calling it now, we're going to get blown out, have the worst pass defence in the nation and right now Boise State are exploting it in every way.
 
Old 11-22-2008, 02:55 PM
Status: "Counting the days to NHL season" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Planet Earth
6,039 posts, read 5,127,330 times
Reputation: 3520
Penn State is just bringing it to Michigan State right now, the Spartans dont even look like they know there is a game going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Greensboro Resident View Post
The Tar Heels of North Carolina were taken behind the woodshed by the Wolfpack of North Carolina State!!! Very disappointing! Congratulations Canes! Great win for you guys!
Thanks X! I hope you guys win whatever bowl game you get into! Here;s to hoping the ACC goes perfect in the bowls!
 
Old 11-22-2008, 03:04 PM
Status: "Counting the days to NHL season" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Planet Earth
6,039 posts, read 5,127,330 times
Reputation: 3520
Now the Spartans score with 22 seconds left in the half. The Spartans had a come-from-behind win against the Nittany Lions last year, can they do it again?
 
Old 11-22-2008, 03:09 PM
 
Location: Wilmington, NC
8,575 posts, read 2,016,982 times
Reputation: 835
doubtful. penn state is a tough place to play and there is some snow on the ground! up 3 scores at halftime is pretty good. just grind it out on the ground and knock crappy ohio state out of BCS competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Now the Spartans score with 22 seconds left in the half. The Spartans had a come-from-behind win against the Nittany Lions last year, can they do it again?
 
Old 11-22-2008, 03:10 PM
 
Location: Wilmington, NC
8,575 posts, read 2,016,982 times
Reputation: 835
after watching the worst pass offense in the nation today, how do you think nevada would stack up with michigan. god are they bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
I'm calling it now, we're going to get blown out, have the worst pass defence in the nation and right now Boise State are exploting it in every way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top