U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 06:16 PM

3,106 posts, read 2,675,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
If OU would happen to lose on Saturday and Taco Tech wins out (including the Big XII CG), you still gonna use your head to head argument? I thought not. silly whorn fans
Where did I say I hoped Ok St would win please point that out.

Typical OU fan couldn't read as it seems lately do math because you should know 45 is more than 35.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 06:31 PM

A Good article, good meaning if you use logic in this situation

Link

Old 11-25-2008, 06:37 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,858,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Where did I say I hoped Ok St would win please point that out.

Typical OU fan couldn't read as it seems lately do math because you should know 45 is more than 35.
I said IF, it was hypothetical, it won't happen don't worry.

Last time I checked 39 is more than 33. Oh wait, that game doesn't matter because you lost at the last second, thats right, I forgot, that game never happened. You guys were ahead a total of like, what, 90 seconds the whole game and then lost?
Solid argument that 45-35 thing. At least OU was up for 45- 50 minutes in their only loss.

35-45
39-33.
65-21
do the math.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:43 PM

Quote:
A Good article, good meaning if you use logic in this situation

Link
Yeah I read that a couple days ago, that guy must be whorns fan.
I love how he left out OUr win against KU but put it as a notable victory for texass. Thats Bias.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I said IF, it was hypothetical, it won't happen don't worry.

Last time I checked 39 is more than 33. Oh wait, that game doesn't matter because you lost at the last second, thats right, I forgot, that game never happened. You guys were ahead a total of like, what, 90 seconds the whole game and then lost?
Solid argument that 45-35 thing. At least OU was up for 45- 50 minutes in their only loss.

35-45
39-33.
65-21
do the math.
First this was YOUR quote:

Quote:
If OU would happen to lose on Saturday and Taco Tech wins out (including the Big XII CG), you still gonna use your head to head argument? I thought not. silly whorn fans

Again where did I say i wanted Ok St to win????

Second you can talk all you want about Tech and whoever, it is simple so you would think an OU fan would get it, LOL i know it's funny, WE BEAT YOU

45-35

Old 11-25-2008, 06:54 PM

1,640 posts, read 4,233,402 times
Not a Big XII fan, but the three way tie argument isn't hard to figure out. Sorry TX, you should have taken care of business against Tech.

Old 11-25-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah I read that a couple days ago, that guy must be whorns fan.
I love how he left out OUr win against KU but put it as a notable victory for texass. Thats Bias.

Thus me saying logic would be involved so......

Hey lets look at OU and Texas vs Kansas.

OU played KU at home. OU gave up 31 points and a few yards short of 500 yards of offense to they might Jay Hawks

Texas play KU on the road. We held them to 7 points and 300 yards of offense.

I think I will quote you here

Quote:
you still gonna use your head to head argument? I thought not

Old 11-25-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Thus me saying logic would be involved so......

Hey lets look at OU and Texas vs Kansas.

OU played KU at home. OU gave up 31 points and a few yards short of 500 yards of offense to they might Jay Hawks

Texas play KU on the road. We held them to 7 points and 300 yards of offense.

I think I will quote you here
I'd rather look at taco tech against OU and texass.

We both spanked KU, a win is a win, texass fans seem to disregard that alot (but we lost in the last second) Alot of KU stats against OU were in garbage time... they are meaningless.

When you lose a conf game you lose your right to *****, so quit bitchin, you should have handled tech, we should have handled texass. This 3 way tie is like a divorce, someone's not going to be happy. A team is going to the CG over someone they lost to, plain and simple.

If texass would have scheduled someone tougher than rice in non-con, they would be better off. Thats where OU wins, two ranked non-cons.
Sucks for texass.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
I'd rather look at taco tech against OU and texass.

We both spanked KU, a win is a win, texass fans seem to disregard that alot (but we lost in the last second) Alot of KU stats against OU were in garbage time... they are meaningless.

When you lose a conf game you lose your right to *****, so quit bitchin, you should have handled tech, we should have handled texass. This 3 way tie is like a divorce, someone's not going to be happy. A team is going to the CG over someone they lost to, plain and simple.

If texass would have scheduled someone tougher than rice in non-con, they would be better off. Thats where OU wins, two ranked non-cons.
Sucks for texass.

Bravo, I mean the Texass and the Longwhores, I mean that screams intelligence right there. Keep it up and you might be right there with an eight year old.

Now as far as the Kansas game, actually the truth is those yards weren't in garbage time. When the score was 31-24 with 13 minutes in the 3rd Kansas already had 370 yards of offense. Is that garbage time? When your only beating them by 7 at home?

As far as conference opponents goes Texas non conference opponents have a combined record of 22-22. Lets compared that to OU's who is 20-26. Hmmmm who's teams have the overall better record. Not to mention you played a team, Chattanooga, who not only is FCS or D-Iaa but they are 1-11 in D-IAA. I will again point out Texas is #1 in Strength of schedule.

45-35

Old 11-26-2008, 06:28 AM

Quote:
I will again point out Texas is #1 in Strength of schedule.

Probabaly not after this weekend.
Two of OUr non-con's combined record is 19-4, so we beat two really good top twenty ranked teams, and spanked a couple of near winless teams, texass just played a bunch of near .500 teams. The computers see this. IF OU jumps texass, I say IF, it will be because of OUr two non-con wins over ranked opp. One could possibly be over a BCS conf. champ. 4 ranked wins (including one on the road) vs. 3 ranked wins. just sayin.

39-33
65-21

Last edited by nevergoingback; 11-26-2008 at 06:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football