U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 03:33 PM

11,878 posts, read 33,550,850 times

Advertisements

jmarquise, you have to be THE BIGGEST HOMER I have ever seen on these boards or any other.

I really hope that Oklahoma eats up your Florida Gators and spits them out, big time. You are really annoying...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 03:40 PM

36 posts, read 12,728 times
but it wasn't until tt played a real conference that they got their butts handed to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
OU 13-1, UT 12-1, TT 11-2. No more 3 way tie.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:41 PM

that's the plan. I can so easily get under sooner skin. my dad is lucky he is in vermont with no cell phone coverage, because after the gators lay the smack down, he won't want to hear from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
jmarquise, you have to be THE BIGGEST HOMER I have ever seen on these boards or any other.

I really hope that Oklahoma eats up your Florida Gators and spits them out, big time. You are really annoying...

Old 01-06-2009, 03:51 PM

11,878 posts, read 33,550,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise76 View Post
that's the plan. I can so easily get under sooner skin. my dad is lucky he is in vermont with no cell phone coverage, because after the gators lay the smack down, he won't want to hear from me.
You aren't getting under my Sooner skin at all. I just find it interesting that you have nothing, but nothing other to offer than an SEC/Florida montage.

Most sports enthusiasts have good opinions on whatever sport they enjoy, but you have nothing to offer than a Florida homage that is getting tiring.

I look forward to the game, whomever wins. Obviously, you have no such vision.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:56 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,433,547 times
Quote:
but it wasn't until tt played a real conference that they got their butts handed to them.
And what happened when Utah played a "real" conference?

Let the excuses spew....

Old 01-06-2009, 04:06 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,553 times
Quote:
65-21 vs 47-34, I think OU handed it to them a little more than Ole Miss.

Oh wait that can't be!! OU held them to less points than the almighty SEC!!

They don't play D!! The Sooners are doomed I tell ya!!!

Here ya go, this is the kind of stuff we're sick of. This guy has the biggest Tebowner evar!!! I mean, really, this guy can't be serious.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...asp?CID=896950

Last edited by nevergoingback; 01-06-2009 at 04:15 PM..

Old 01-06-2009, 04:13 PM

don't get all upset. it's called promoting the gators. if you don't remember, I am the ONLY gator fan on a forum full of big 12 and usc fans. I listened to all of them, yourself included, brag about how the big 12 was the best conference. about how the big 12 south was the greatest thing since sliced bread. if not for a last second lucky touchdown pass, the big 12 south would be 0-3, and lets face it, they haven't exactly played the cream of the crop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
You aren't getting under my Sooner skin at all. I just find it interesting that you have nothing, but nothing other to offer than an SEC/Florida montage.

Most sports enthusiasts have good opinions on whatever sport they enjoy, but you have nothing to offer than a Florida homage that is getting tiring.

I look forward to the game, whomever wins. Obviously, you have no such vision.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:14 PM

utah beat several conferences this year. the worst team in the big 10, the second best team in the SEC, and the second best team in the pac 10. good for them. 5-2 in bowls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
And what happened when Utah played a "real" conference?

Let the excuses spew....

Old 01-06-2009, 04:17 PM

6,760 posts, read 10,433,547 times
Hmmm, just seems they would have got beaten badly when they played a "real" conference. I guess:

Alabama's heart wasn't in it

Smith wasn't playing

Utah had a lot more to prove so they played harder than ever

Alabama didn't prepare

Utah just got lucky

blah blah blah, I forget what some of the other popular excuses SEC fans have been trying to float.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:19 PM

the sooners played t-tech at home. ole miss played t-tech in texas, with only 20,000 fans out of the 90,000. yeah, I like the t-tech ole miss score. that is after 1 touchdown called back, missed field goals, and a fumble on the 1 when going in for another score. ole miss destroyed them. tebow is no longer superman. he's the incredible hulk, and that idiot sooner linebacker just made him mad. he's not going to like what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
65-21 vs 47-34, I think OU handed it to them a little more than Ole Miss.

Oh wait that can't be!! OU held them to less points than the almighty SEC!!

They don't play D!! The Sooners are doomed I tell ya!!!

Here ya go, this is the kind of stuff we're sick of. This guy has the biggest Tebowner evar!!! I mean, really, this guy can't be serious.

Rivals.com College Football - Florida's Tebow is truly larger than life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football