U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 05:42 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,616,649 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
2009 Notre Dame Football Schedule
Sept. 5 NEVADA -uh yeah win
Sept. 12 at Michigan -Michigan aint what they used to be be so win
Sept. 19 MICHIGAN STATE -should be decent game but we win
Sept. 26 at Purdue -lost alot we win this one
Oct. 3 WASHINGTON -pathetic team its a slaughter
Oct. 10 Open Date
Oct. 17 USC -tough game but lost alot
Oct. 24 BOSTON COLLEGE -
Oct. 31 vs. Washington State (at San Antonio, Texas)-give me a break?
Nov. 7 NAVY -
Nov. 14 at Pittsburgh
Nov. 21 CONNECTICUT-Uconn!? maybe they will beat us in basketball but not on the football field
Nov. 28 at Stanford-HAHAA funny
I would not under estimate the Boilermakers.....because there is also the intrastate rivalry and state bragging rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,219,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
I would not under estimate the Boilermakers.....because there is also the intrastate rivalry and state bragging rights.
bet you were happy to see penn state in the top 10!

Old 07-22-2009, 06:47 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,616,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
bet you were happy to see penn state in the top 10!
YES>>>surprised me a bit I figured 15th or so since we lost so many starters; but if our quarterback settles down and the linebackers and defense gel...they may be a team to be reckoned with.....assuming that Paterno has found a new group of receivers, which I am concerned about...PS...he amazes me he looks almost the same as when I went to college there(cept a bit heavier)....I wish I could say the same(fiddles with thinning hair)...LOL.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:05 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,219,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
YES>>>surprised me a bit I figured 15th or so since we lost so many starters; but if our quarterback settles down and the linebackers and defense gel...they may be a team to be reckoned with.....assuming that Paterno has found a new group of receivers, which I am concerned about...PS...he amazes me he looks almost the same as when I went to college there(cept a bit heavier)....I wish I could say the same(fiddles with thinning hair)...LOL.
I don't know what's going to happen there. which is strange, because I am usually really good at thinking I know things. its gonna be between PSU and the suckeyes for the big 10 crown this year.

Old 07-24-2009, 06:23 PM

3,106 posts, read 2,680,071 times
I say again ENOUGH WITH THE PRESEASON RANKINGS, THEY SUCK

Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 AM

2,652 posts, read 7,812,267 times
Watch out for us Hawkeyes!!! We lost a lot of D, but we always seem to replace good defense with even better defense. We have a great O line coming back, and I think Stanzi will open many eyes this year. Tough road schedule, but we have beaten Penn State 6 out of the last 7 years. Wisconsin and M. State will be tough road games, but I would put the favor on Iowa to win those. Ohio State is always a thorn in our sides, so I doubt we win that one.

We lost 4 games last year by a total of 12 points, and two of those losses I can relate directly to coaching. 1st and goal at the 7 in the fourth and we run four straight passing plays??? WTF. This with the nations second leading rusher (Shonn Green).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football