U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-19-2009, 06:31 PM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,232,560 times
Reputation: 668

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFerrari View Post
Vince Young? I say this cause he took his team on his shoulders and beat the unbeatable USC goliath. But of course there are names from goal post to goal post we can say. Jus my opinion.
I agree that vince young shredded USC. I was happy about it too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-20-2009, 03:34 AM
 
Location: Invercargill, New Zealand
2,818 posts, read 5,839,317 times
Reputation: 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I agree that vince young shredded USC. I was happy about it too.
Man I remember watching that game, the first college game I ever seen, and the best to this day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 01:00 PM
 
Location: California
2,027 posts, read 2,033,880 times
Reputation: 1806
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I agree that vince young shredded USC. I was happy about it too.
I don't know about shredded, Texas barely won. I have to admit that Vince Young played the best college football game of his life, and he had to, to have any chance to beat the USC Trojans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2009, 01:38 PM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,232,560 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
I don't know about shredded, Texas barely won. I have to admit that Vince Young played the best college football game of his life, and he had to, to have any chance to beat the USC Trojans.

you mean overrated U? vince shredded them because he beat them all alone. he pwned SUC. was that the rose bowl? it would be really embarrassing if SUC got spanked at home. yes, I know UCLA plays in the rose bowl, but it's a home game. same city.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 11:41 AM
 
Location: California
2,027 posts, read 2,033,880 times
Reputation: 1806
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
you mean overrated U? vince shredded them because he beat them all alone. he pwned SUC. was that the rose bowl? it would be really embarrassing if SUC got spanked at home. yes, I know UCLA plays in the rose bowl, but it's a home game. same city.
I don't know if he beat USC all on his own, but he did have one of the greatest games of all time. Texas would have soundly beaten any team in the country that day. Only USC could've, in fact should've won that game. Anyone other team in the country that year, Texas would've obliterated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 12:02 PM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,232,560 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
I don't know if he beat USC all on his own, but he did have one of the greatest games of all time. Texas would have soundly beaten any team in the country that day. Only USC could've, in fact should've won that game. Anyone other team in the country that year, Texas would've obliterated.
I disagree. USC blows pretty much every year. they got beat last year by a team that beat pitt in a bowl game 3-0. USC is worse than pitt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 04:49 PM
 
Location: Invercargill, New Zealand
2,818 posts, read 5,839,317 times
Reputation: 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I disagree. USC blows pretty much every year. they got beat last year by a team that beat pitt in a bowl game 3-0. USC is worse than pitt.
Lol USC worse than Pitt, surely that can't be true? Yeah USC blow a game every season but after the game they blow they are a very solid football team.

And Pitt were a ranked team when Oregon State beat them, Pitt weren't that bad last year, 9-4 season.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 04:57 PM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,232,560 times
Reputation: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Lol USC worse than Pitt, surely that can't be true? Yeah USC blow a game every season but after the game they blow they are a very solid football team.

And Pitt were a ranked team when Oregon State beat them, Pitt weren't that bad last year, 9-4 season.

of course it's not true. I'm the CD comedian. the thing I hate about USC the most is how we hear year in and year out that they are the best team, but they always lose to an average team. then their pros aren't that good, so are they really the most talented year in and year out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 05:16 PM
 
Location: Invercargill, New Zealand
2,818 posts, read 5,839,317 times
Reputation: 1324
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
of course it's not true. I'm the CD comedian. the thing I hate about USC the most is how we hear year in and year out that they are the best team, but they always lose to an average team. then their pros aren't that good, so are they really the most talented year in and year out?
Oh lol didn't pick up the sarcasim

Yeah they are always hyped up to win the NC or be a great team, but they do always lose to an average team, they do however play some of the best football after the loss (well last year anyway), but by then it doesn't matter.

Should be hearing more about Florida this year because they deserve the hype. Lol when I think of their pro I think of Reggie Bush, then the word of bust comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-21-2009, 05:27 PM
 
Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,232,560 times
Reputation: 668
I also think of mike williams and matt leinart! florida won't lose this year. I think they played well after their loss last year and they destroyed everyone. USC lost their defense to the draft, and the gators brought everyone back. oklahoma and texas should be in the mix, and ohio state, unfortunately. I think the buckeyes beat USC this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Oh lol didn't pick up the sarcasim

Yeah they are always hyped up to win the NC or be a great team, but they do always lose to an average team, they do however play some of the best football after the loss (well last year anyway), but by then it doesn't matter.

Should be hearing more about Florida this year because they deserve the hype. Lol when I think of their pro I think of Reggie Bush, then the word of bust comes to mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top