U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2009, 04:58 PM

756 posts, read 1,715,246 times

Advertisements

You are right in one respect, USC will probably be right back in the hunt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 04:59 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984vt View Post
I disagree, I think Florida or Ala will go undefeated - probably Florida more so than Alabama and Texas may pull it out and Penn may pull it out against Michigan and some others - they still have a chance.
UF @ LSU.

Bama@ Ole miss or in the SEC CG like last year.

Besides BYU, Penn State has the best chance.

I think BYU will go undefeated. Earlier I was referring to the Big6 conferences. And if Bois Estate gets by Tulsa, they have a good chance as well/

Last edited by nevergoingback; 09-19-2009 at 05:08 PM..

Old 09-19-2009, 05:04 PM

623 posts, read 1,349,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnut21 View Post
Glad to see Lane Kiffen get silenced. What am I saying that moron shutting up that day will never come.
You should probably work on constructing legible sentences calling anyone a moron.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:06 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,819,189 times
Nevada down 21-6 now, good ole pass defence gives up another LONG TD pass, geez its going to be a loooonnnngg year.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:08 PM

756 posts, read 1,715,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
UF @ LSU.

Bama@ Ole miss or in the SEC CG like last year.

You hit it! Ole Miss is my biggest fear - I wish they were playing Tenn first so we could watch. Auburn is always a coin-toss if Bama is doing well. And of course, TN played Florida really well and they have a huge grudge with AL. That is why I didn't predict ALA to go all the way this year.

LSU will be Florida's prom date again. I attended LSU for a while so I am partial to them but, I think they will give it up.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:09 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,018,309 times
Quote:
but, but, but, if Dixon wouldn't have got hurt!!
Now you are finally thinking like an intelligent person...only I know it will only be a fleeting moment for an OU baby.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984vt View Post
You hit it! Ole Miss is my biggest fear - I wish they were playing Tenn first so we could watch. Auburn is always a coin-toss if Bama is doing well. And of course, TN played Florida really well and they have a huge grudge with AL. That is why I didn't predict ALA to go all the way this year.

LSU will be Florida's prom date again. I attended LSU for a while so I am partial to them but, I think they will give it up.
I hate the entire SEC, but root for certain teams on certain weekends

The Iron Bowl is always a tossup.

If fucla can beat UT, almost any of the SEC teams can.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Now you are finally thinking like an intelligent person...only I know it will only be a fleeting moment for an OU baby.

FWIW I'm a SOCAL baby, so I see where you are coming from.

05 holiday bowl!! wut!!

I think your unis would have looked better today with either gray helmets or white pants. JMO.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post
It's not about being cool. It's about not being some never-has-been program that measures themselves on such relevant things as decibels.
I don't fly the flag that Oregon is the greatest program out there. I think we are on the cusp, but not there yet.

I can careless if you won a NC or not. Yeah, we haven't won one yet, but we still are going to kick your a$$ in Knoxville. I'll be back in Knoxville watching the Ducks lay the smack down on your Vols and their pathetic offense.

Besides, you brought up that tired old "your unis suck" statement. Who cares about unis Chief, let's talk about what have you done lately? Nothing. You won a NC with Tee Martin and haven't done s**t since. The Ol' Ball Coach was right, "You can't spell Citrus without UT." Heck, you can't beat lowly ol' fUCLA.

Heck, since I have a master's from UT I guess that means I can claim all UT's history just like you.

Good to meet you Vol buddy.

Old 09-19-2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
FWIW I'm a SOCAL baby, so I see where you are coming from.

05 holiday bowl!! wut!!

I think your unis would have looked better today with either gray helmets or white pants. JMO.
I can't even keep track for god's sake. I just want us to find our darn offense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football