U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2009, 11:24 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,824,599 times

Advertisements

Make that 21-20 UNLV.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2009, 11:36 PM

59 posts, read 35,930 times
I'm sorry but the smack talk from the Vol fan whose team is 1-2 is too funny. You really would think they were a top 10 team from these posts. Hey can't play Western Kentucky every week I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post
You have no clue. Brian Price of UCLA is a top-10 pick.

Actually you have no clue. Amazing a top 10 pick according to you but according to people who know what they are talking about the 10th best DT prospect.

Link

Old 09-19-2009, 11:42 PM

623 posts, read 1,351,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnut21 View Post
I'm sorry but the smack talk from the Vol fan whose team is 1-2 is too funny. You really would think they were a top 10 team from these posts. Hey can't play Western Kentucky every week I guess.
Not if you could actually read.

All I've stated is that Oregon isn't that much or any better than the Vols offensively, we've played a much tougher schedule, {Mod cut- inappropriate}

Last edited by Oildog; 09-20-2009 at 10:24 AM..

Old 09-19-2009, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Actually you have no clue. Amazing a top 10 pick according to you but according to people who know what they are talking about the 10th best DT prospect.

Link
Yeah, because those ratings tend to be so dead on. Pro teams certainly reference a stupid Scout article before they construct their draft boards, LOL.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:52 PM

4,552 posts, read 13,472,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
USC was overrated and they showed it today against Washington. They would get whacked by quite a few of the Big 12 teams.

I always knew USC was overrated and they lost to Washington of all teams. Im glad. Maybe this will shut some people up on Sportscenter and the other shows.

and I dont know who else watched the Auburn/WV game but it was pretty good, Im happy with the outcome but dissapointed in the TX Tech loss, they fought though and will give the Big 12 some serious comp this year again.

and how about the Artesia,New Mexico native Landry Jones for Oklahoma setting a record with 6 td passes.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:06 AM
JL

7,355 posts, read 11,907,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuda View Post
Which Big 12 teams? Oklahoma who lost to BYU who in turn lost to FSU by a million points. Or maybe Okie State who lost to Houston at home and played a fairly close game vs. that juggernaut Rice. Or maybe Baylor who lost to mighty UCOnn at home. Oh, maybe Colorado, who lost by 700 points vs. Toledo who in turn layed an egg to Ohio State who lost to USC. I got it, Iowa State who scored, good god, 3 points vs. Iowa (an offensive explsion, huh?) and played in a grueling game vs. N.Dakota State.

USC would lose to only Texas and maybe Oklahoma (maybe) IMO. But, we all saw what happens to OU when they play the big boys...

USC loses to Pac-10 teams and very few OOC teams. But, everyone should realize that yet so many still think SC would get beat by their alma mater or their son's pop warner team

However, SC was overrated but no they would not get whacked by a Big 12 team. Lose yes, but not whacked.
SC would get whacked by Texas and Texas Tech for sure!! Houston is a good team. They should be ranked in the top 10.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:08 AM

Quote:

Link
As late as November of last year Scout also had Michael Johnson (3rd round), Chase Coffman (3rd), and Duke Robinson (5th) as first rounders. Oh yeah, they're in the know. NFL teams flock to that website for the vast knowledge they provide. Maybe next you can link some Rivals rankings and explain to me how each player will automatically be a tad bit worse than the previous one. What a joke.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:08 AM
JL

7,355 posts, read 11,907,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert sun View Post
I always knew USC was overrated and they lost to Washington of all teams. Im glad. Maybe this will shut some people up on Sportscenter and the other shows.

and I dont know who else watched the Auburn/WV game but it was pretty good, Im happy with the outcome but dissapointed in the TX Tech loss, they fought though and will give the Big 12 some serious comp this year again.

and how about the Artesia,New Mexico native Landry Jones for Oklahoma setting a record with 6 td passes.
I think Oklahoma has discovered a new quarterback.

Old 09-20-2009, 12:13 AM

59 posts, read 35,930 times
[quote=VolDude;10835409]Not if you could actually read.

All I've stated is that Oregon isn't that much or any better than the Vols offensively, we've played a much tougher schedule

Once again poor smack talk. Don't attack other teams because we win games. Hey don't worry Im sure you might get another win soon, maybe. Though Ohio is pretty tough this year so better be careful HAHAHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDude View Post
Yeah, because those ratings tend to be so dead on. Pro teams certainly reference a stupid Scout article before they construct their draft boards, LOL.

No your right, YOU know more than everyone. After all thats why so many people turn to you for information draft prospects. Oh wait they don't

Last edited by Oildog; 09-20-2009 at 10:27 AM..

Old 09-20-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Once again poor smack talk. Don't attack other teams because we win games. Hey don't worry Im sure you might get another win soon, maybe. Though Ohio is pretty tough this year so better be careful HAHAHAHAHA

No your right, YOU know more than everyone. After all thats why so many people turn to you for information draft prospects. Oh wait they don't
You're making less and less sense as you go. You're argument has stooped to an absurdly pathetic level.

They don't turn to me...or Scout.

Last edited by VolDude; 09-20-2009 at 12:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football