Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 12:39 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,290,291 times

Advertisements

Was at the store with my wife and saw an OU Tire cover, i said okay. Then I got closer and say an upside down Hook'em Horns sticker. I left the a little note reminding them the in fact 45 is greater than 35.

I love this rivalry, I mean Texas and OU fans fighting in Lexington Ky. Best rivalry in college football.

Hook'em
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 01:29 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,031,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Was at the store with my wife and saw an OU Tire cover, i said okay. Then I got closer and say an upside down Hook'em Horns sticker. I left the a little note reminding them the in fact 45 is greater than 35.

I love this rivalry, I mean Texas and OU fans fighting in Lexington Ky. Best rivalry in college football.

Hook'em
Funny stuff...LOL. I agree, the OU-Texas rivalry is the best one out there. And being from Texas, I always root for UT in that game.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:20 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
When I lived in Oklahoma I never heard more hated references to a team. Oklahoma seems to have a bit of a complex about their neighbors to the South. It is a good rivalry.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:48 PM

67 posts, read 97,423 times
The Sooner choke machine will be on full throttle come this Fall!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:49 PM

67 posts, read 97,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I'm going to request that you stay in the Politics forum. kthxbye.

Thats a better place for nOOb trOOls.

You mean nube trolls I would suspect. Well, put up or shut up if you are a Sooner fan. You're team has been dominated in the Bowl season since they won a lackluster championship in 2000. USC put a butt whoopin' on your team almost like no other in history. It was fun to see your "mighty" Sooners get trampled like eggshells. Freaking hilarious! And the mighty Boise State shredded your defense like it wasn't even there. I loved that you lost to Oregon as well. Face it. Your team is a PAPER TIGER!

I'll BET you that they fail once again IF they even get to a major bowl again this year. In fact, I am CERTAIN they will choke big time! That's their motto!

How do you make a Sooner omelet? Put 'em in a bowl and whip the sh*t out of them for three hours!

Regular season know it alls - that's what the Sooners are. Then, when you hillbillies get in front of a national audience you choke like little children. Prove me wrong, the season awaits. But I know you can't because the CHOKE factor figures well into the chOKIE factor... Ha!

Old 08-31-2009, 02:51 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,605,311 times
I think its texas that has the complex.

flyin banners and that whole asterisk thing LMFAO, funny stuff.

They should worry more about beating their in state rivals, then maybe one day they'll win the Big 12 south.

University of Texas, 7 time Big 12 South Division Runner Up.

Old 08-31-2009, 04:05 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,290,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I think its texas that has the complex.

flyin banners and that whole asterisk thing LMFAO, funny stuff.

They should worry more about beating their in state rivals, then maybe one day they'll win the Big 12 south.

University of Texas, 7 time Big 12 South Division Runner Up.
October 17th my friend.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post

Hook'em
Did you also leave a little note reminding anyone that 63-14 and 65-13 is greater than 45? Oh, so is 39-33.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:40 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump View Post
This year, as in the last 8 years, I'm looking forward to seeing these "pre-seeded" highly ranked Sooners getting their asses handed to them in yet another bowl game. Can you spell "C-H-O-K-E?" I love it! Watching them turn into rubber legged freaks once they get into a major bowl makes me HAPPY! Apparently those Texas turned Okies can't handle the pressure of national television... Yee Haw!

Yeah, they will get to some kind of major bowl, but it'll be fun to see them get their butts kicked again like they have for the past 8 years! I'm lovin' it!

Yes, it's much more exciting to play in the lesser bowls than to make it to the National Championship game, isn't it?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:56 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,919,735 times
If the defense plays reasonably well, the boys in Stillwater may be the best team in OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football