U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 03:05 PM

3,935 posts, read 5,591,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest_Gump View Post
You mean nube trolls I would suspect. Well, put up or shut up if you are a Sooner fan. You're team has been dominated in the Bowl season since they won a lackluster championship in 2000. USC put a butt whoopin' on your team almost like no other in history. It was fun to see your "mighty" Sooners get trampled like eggshells. Freaking hilarious! And the mighty Boise State shredded your defense like it wasn't even there. I loved that you lost to Oregon as well. Face it. Your team is a PAPER TIGER!

I'll BET you that they fail once again IF they even get to a major bowl again this year. In fact, I am CERTAIN they will choke big time! That's their motto!

How do you make a Sooner omelet? Put 'em in a bowl and whip the sh*t out of them for three hours!

Regular season know it alls - that's what the Sooners are. Then, when you hillbillies get in front of a national audience you choke like little children. Prove me wrong, the season awaits. But I know you can't because the CHOKE factor figures well into the chOKIE factor... Ha!
I won't choke because I won't be playing.

Oh, you must have been talking to those "hillbilly players" from Texas.

" Apparently those Texas turned Okies can't handle the pressure of national television... Yee Haw!"

Your words, not mine. One of the networks wanted OU to sign on to play all of their games, but OU turned it down, so they offered it to Notre Dame and they accepted it. If I recall correctly, (and I'm sure I do) Texas never was offered the deal. It's hard to watch a whole game of players in Ugly Burnt Orange (I don't think any males should wear orange uniforms once Little League is over.) and Clappy Mackie spitting all over everyone.

http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/shared-blo...ig12champs.jpg

You did win the National Laughingstock of 2008, I'll give you that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2009, 04:05 PM

3,106 posts, read 2,674,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Did you also leave a little note reminding anyone that 63-14 and 65-13 is greater than 45? Oh, so is 39-33.

Well since we beat you this past year you would think that would matter more. Oh wait, and OU fan think how foolish of me.

You would think you would want to live in the present not the past, I guess when you have lost 3 straight bowl games I can see why you don''t want to talk about that. To me thats the laughing stock of the 2008 season. Maybe try the Humanitarian bowl vs a school from the MAC and you might break that streak.

However if you want to bring up old games lets talk about all of them, like 57-40. Thats 57 wins over OU for Texas all time.

45-35

HOOK'EM

Old 09-01-2009, 04:33 PM

3,935 posts, read 5,591,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
Was at the store with my wife and saw an OU Tire cover, i said okay. Then I got closer and say an upside down Hook'em Horns sticker. I left the a little note reminding them the in fact 45 is greater than 35.

I love this rivalry, I mean Texas and OU fans fighting in Lexington Ky. Best rivalry in college football.

Hook'em
I clearly can't keep up a debate with you! Just look at the above statement you made. That little note you left is scary. BTW, does your mommy and daddy know you are playing on the computer instead of doing your homework?

Good luck against Louisiana Monroe!

39-33

Old 09-01-2009, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I clearly can't keep up a debate with you! Just look at the above statement you made. That little note you left is scary. BTW, does your mommy and daddy know you are playing on the computer instead of doing your homework?

Good luck against Louisiana Monroe!

39-33

Yup you really can't argue with logic, which you have shown perfectly.

Oh and the 39-33 would work if you were Tech fan. I could also come back with

45-35
24-14

See we had ONE loss you had TWO. Maybe they don't teach this down there but 2 is more than 1. Let me know if thats too advanced for ya.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:28 PM

7,240 posts, read 8,246,550 times
Thursday night my Wolfpack are up against South Carolina. Last year they kicked our ass but this year I'm hoping for some payback.

Go Pack!!!!!

Old 09-01-2009, 07:33 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,857,229 times
Like you guys would have faired any better against UF.

2 missed 4th and goals, that's all it was.

UF>>>>>>>>>>>tOSU, the last time we played a bowl game against a team that finished 2nd place in their conf, we beat them too.

OU plays for National Championships, texas* can barely even muster up a couple of Conference Championships.

Let's talk recently, Stoops is 6-3 against mack*.

6 Conf Championships> 2, sorry mack, vince aint coming back.

10-17 can't come soon enough.

Old 09-01-2009, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Like you guys would have faired any better against UF.

2 missed 4th and goals, that's all it was.

UF>>>>>>>>>>>tOSU, the last time we played a bowl game against a team that finished 2nd place in their conf, we beat them too.

OU plays for National Championships, texas* can barely even muster up a couple of Conference Championships.

Let's talk recently, Stoops is 6-3 against mack*.

6 Conf Championships> 2, sorry mack, vince aint coming back.

10-17 can't come soon enough.
How do you measure whcih team is better? I would think if team A played team B whoever won the majority of games is the better team. Texas has won 57 OU has won 40, it's pretty simple.

OU plays for National Championships? Okay you did this year and lost. You played in BCS games the past 3 years and lost. Your boy stoops is 4-6 in bowls at OU, WOW impressive.

Who finished higher in the polls last year? Texas. Who is rated higher in the polls this year? Texas.

I agree I can't wait for Oct 17th but even when you guys lose you will come back with a score from 4 years ago.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:11 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,822,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Thursday night my Wolfpack are up against South Carolina. Last year they kicked our ass but this year I'm hoping for some payback.

Go Pack!!!!!
I'm hoping its a great game, that's the game we get overhere on Friday afternoon. Can't wait for the game.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:55 PM

2,057 posts, read 3,158,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by packersnut21 View Post
oh and the 39-33 would work if you were tech fan.

Old 09-02-2009, 12:11 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,211,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post

Go Pack!!!!!
Cant wait for this game since it basically kicks the season off. I'll be pulling for State.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football