U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2009, 04:24 PM

7,260 posts, read 8,260,225 times

Advertisements

You guys know that Hootie and the Blowfish song? the one with the lyric that goes "The dolphins make me cry"? well replace Dolphins with Wolfpack and you'll get how I feel. This was supposed to be a breakthrough year for us and now we are facing an 0-3 conference record. Maybe we'll get it turned around again in November
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2009, 05:11 PM

1,466 posts, read 3,807,210 times
Unbelievable! Florida tried their best to give us the game, but oh no, our kicker will not accept that.

I am so pissed off right now.

Old 10-17-2009, 05:31 PM

16,539 posts, read 21,029,048 times
USC squeaks it out over Notre Dame at the very end-34 to 27!

Old 10-17-2009, 05:44 PM

3,675 posts, read 7,858,657 times
Very disappointing win by USC. I did NOT get to see Charlie Weis in the news conference after a 40 point loss thanks to USC! Booooooooooooooo

Old 10-17-2009, 06:27 PM

18,672 posts, read 27,154,094 times
Yeah, Texas was talked about pretty badly about today's win. Yet all other top 5 teams looked pretty mediocre as well and ONE of them is in danger of going down in less than 8 minutes to go in the game.

Old 10-17-2009, 06:30 PM

18,672 posts, read 27,154,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davideinstein View Post
Perrish Cox held down AJ Green, so I have faith we can give Shipley something. Coming to Stillwater will be a challenge for the Horns. Hopefully we don't choke.

Yeah that will be the toughest remaining game. Though college station is still college station but Texas should have their way against them. But the problem with OSU is their defense. I know the offense is good but the defense has struggled this year outside of the GA game.

Quote:
And my school (Prairie View A&M) is up 35-0 at halftime. GO PANTHERS!!!
Seriously, go Panthers. Hope they win the SWAC.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:55 PM

7,184 posts, read 16,300,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
Yeah, Texas was talked about pretty badly about today's win. Yet all other top 5 teams looked pretty mediocre as well and ONE of them is in danger of going down in less than 8 minutes to go in the game.
What else is new? Everyone wants to take Texas down a notch. They'll gloss over the other teams' mediocre performances, and anoint Florida or Alabama as the greatest team in college football history. Then Texas will take down their paper tiger in the NC game.

It's playing out just like 2005. Hook 'em!

Old 10-18-2009, 02:15 AM

25 posts, read 50,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
USC squeaks it out over Notre Dame at the very end-34 to 27!

Got to love those pac 10 refs. I'm shocked the last play of the game wasn't somehow a personal foul on USC. The refs in that game were a joke. USC touches Clausen and it's a personal foul and of course he is crying for a foul on every play. Mcknight gets tackled 10 yards down the field after being out of bounds and no flag. Armando Allen is tackled in bounds by Mays and it's a 15 yard penalty. what a joke!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2009, 06:41 AM

6,183 posts, read 5,004,318 times
Terrelle Pryor is so overrated. He'll be about as good an NFL player as Vince Young.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:51 AM

3,675 posts, read 7,858,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by APBT lover View Post
Got to love those pac 10 refs. I'm shocked the last play of the game wasn't somehow a personal foul on USC. The refs in that game were a joke. USC touches Clausen and it's a personal foul and of course he is crying for a foul on every play. Mcknight gets tackled 10 yards down the field after being out of bounds and no flag. Armando Allen is tackled in bounds by Mays and it's a 15 yard penalty. what a joke!!!!!!!!!
Exactly! And then the pundits wonder why people dislike Clausen so much, maybe it's because he comes across as a whiny little jerk!

Also did you notice how rude the reporter lady was to Pete Carrol vs. Charlie the doughboy Weis? She didn't even say "thank you" to Carrol after his post game interview while she was super nice to Weis. The funny thing was that Weis is an absolute sore loser, he wouldn't even stop walking to do the interview and was completely rude to her. Clausen also seemed like a sore loser, he would hardly speak or shake hands with USC players. What is up with that? Did anyone else notice all of this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football