U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 11:35 AM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I think UH OSU is an easy bet on the over. But Its in STillwater so OSU takes it 51-24.
That score is probably going to be on the under.

I really think UH is going to beat them, it was 56-37 last year. I think UH is going to be much improved, that game is on my upset list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
ECU owes Houston some payback this year. They worked us over pretty good last year.
Maybe in the CCG, its the likely matchup. Depends on TU's QB, I hoping for Shavoderick to start, he's badass.

I think UH is going BCS this year.

All they gotta do is beat oSu and TT, then go undefeated....no problem

Tulsa owes them a payback as well, last year was UGLY!! We were hung over from the Arky game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2009, 12:37 PM

110 posts, read 283,943 times
UNLV Rebels!!

and top ten?LOL no.

Old 08-26-2009, 03:27 PM

968 posts, read 1,525,834 times
Washington State Cougars!

Top 10 ??? Not this year!

I'd be happy with NOT being 10th in our conference in 2009!

Old 08-26-2009, 04:53 PM

2,818 posts, read 5,819,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TominLasVegas View Post
UNLV Rebels!!

and top ten?LOL no.
Looking forward to the 3rd of October

Old 08-26-2009, 05:14 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,574,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I call it Happy Valley. Makes it sound lamer. State Penn is going to be teh suck this year.
AHHHHH KIDDY answers... It is in University Park, Pa., seperate zip code from State College...and yes it is Happy Valley...unless you plan on moving The'll win the Big Ten and finish Top 5!

I forget your team...so we can keep track of our predictions and check who is more "savy" at season's end. Ya really did not even know where a major stadium; for shame I won't skewer you though .

Old 08-26-2009, 07:11 PM

3,912 posts, read 4,854,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
AHHHHH KIDDY answers... It is in University Park, Pa., seperate zip code from State College...and yes it is Happy Valley...unless you plan on moving The'll win the Big Ten and finish Top 5!

I forget your team...so we can keep track of our predictions and check who is more "savy" at season's end. Ya really did not even know where a major stadium; for shame I won't skewer you though .
Better watch it nOOb.

Holy crap thats an easy schedule (psu), I'm thinking tOSU in the B10. I like TP.

Top 5 just isn't possible though, remember that automatic L the Big10 champ gets every year in Pasedena?

Hey, who knows, you guys might get lucky and have to play Oregon!!

Old 08-26-2009, 09:24 PM

2,091 posts, read 3,018,309 times
Quote:
Better watch it nOOb.

Holy crap thats an easy schedule (psu), I'm thinking tOSU in the B10. I like TP.

Top 5 just isn't possible though, remember that automatic L the Big10 champ gets every year in Pasedena?

Shoot, the Ducks would roll Penn State and again show how sloooowww the Big 10. Ain't no way a PSU team can keep up with a finally polished spread team.

Let's review the last time the Ducks played molasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qgy540sPnk

Old 08-26-2009, 09:53 PM

2,042 posts, read 3,628,332 times
reading though looks like the predictions are the big 10 will land at least 6 teams in the top ten! Iowa had a lot better team last year than they were given credit for~ just ask the notsohappy valley group! Figure they are going to shock some people again this year~ but top 10?
Probably not!
top 25? Maybe~ depends on injuries and step-ups in whole league

Old 08-26-2009, 10:41 PM

15,400 posts, read 19,574,384 times
Quote:
Better watch it nOOb.

I many posts ago acknowledged PSU's weak/pathetic schedule...and in the OOC thread too......sooooo and when we go to Pasadena......make sure you guys spell it right...PSU has a reputation as a good university that graduates more athletic students than MOST universities So we want your city spelled correctly...you mispelled it .

Old 08-26-2009, 10:44 PM

110 posts, read 283,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj46 View Post
Looking forward to the 3rd of October

the Fremont Cannon is returning home this year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football