Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2010, 11:08 PM

6 posts, read 19,526 times

Advertisements

Give me a input on what cha think bout ohio and texas football from peewee to college were you represent your state

there is 2 things that gives texas and advantage over Ohio

1.365 hot or cool weather so the good weather lets kids run around 365 days so it developes faster kids cause they are runnin around every dam day thats why texas and florida has speed

2.bigger population, so more kids to play

jus sayin for the 3rd

give ohio 18 million kidds and 365 days of good weather there is no state that would compete with the Dayton Cincy area, but its not that way, but Texas has reigns over football in the south
ohio has passion and team disipline and alot of athletes two, jus not like the south,jus look up ohio ball and see back in the 50's or around that tyme we had a attendance record of 70,000 and texas in 05 jus had dam near 50,000 so we love our football i was born into it ,like i eat breath sleep and study it

aslo please escues me for the ebonics im typing so fast it is rediculous,im 18 and wanna tlk football
if any one wants to tlk hit me up i will use correct grammer lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > College Football