U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2011, 02:43 PM

2,407 posts, read 5,160,090 times

Advertisements

I know about Manitou & my friends & I are going shopping there. I was there in May & really enjoyed myself. Enjoyed GOG trading post also.
We all LOVE...LOVE..LOVE... Native American jewelry & pottery. We'll be buying sweatshirts & T-shirts for family.

Does anyone know a good place to buy Tye-dye T-shirts & SWEATSHIRTS ?????????????????

Were going to go to Silverton & Castle Rock to the outlet stores..

Are there any other special stores/shops something like Manitou where we can do our shopping at ??? No shopping centers or big box stores.

Thank you everyone...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2011, 02:55 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,121,909 times
Mmmmm, there is a store there called The Poppy Seed or something like that. They sell stuff like that (Tye-dye).

Last edited by Fullback32; 11-21-2011 at 03:03 PM..

Old 11-21-2011, 03:01 PM

842 posts, read 1,251,330 times
About every other store in Manitou sells t-shirts and sweatshirts...

Make sure when you go you stop at Patsy's and get some candy or popcorn! Going to the Manitou Arcade is a favorite of my family as well. I love all the rock shops there, though I never buy anything. Manitou Jack's has some nice jewelry.

If you want a really good meal, I have heard nothing but good things about Mona Lisa, a fondue restaurant. Make sure you make reservations. I also like the Loop for some good margaritas and fajitas.

Do you mean Silverthorne outlet shops? Silverton is about an eight hour drive by Durango. Just don't want you to put it in a GPS and get sent opposite where you want to go!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyt00 View Post
About every other store in Manitou sells t-shirts and sweatshirts...

Make sure when you go you stop at Patsy's and get some candy or popcorn! Going to the Manitou Arcade is a favorite of my family as well. I love all the rock shops there, though I never buy anything. Manitou Jack's has some nice jewelry.

If you want a really good meal, I have heard nothing but good things about Mona Lisa, a fondue restaurant. Make sure you make reservations. I also like the Loop for some good margaritas and fajitas.

Do you mean Silverthorne outlet shops? Silverton is about an eight hour drive by Durango. Just don't want you to put it in a GPS and get sent opposite where you want to go!

I was just hoping for Tye-dye sweatshirts. They are much harder to find.
Thanks for the info.
Yes Silverthorne. Thanks we won't feel like driving that far to shop in Silverton. LOL...Thanks for catching my error.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:05 PM

3,334 posts, read 5,121,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillypups View Post
I was just hoping for Tye-dye sweatshirts. They are much harder to find.
Thanks for the info.
Yes Silverthorne. Thanks we won't feel like driving that far to shop in Silverton. LOL...Thanks for catching my error.
Sillypups, yes, the Poppy Seed is in Manitou.

123 Canon Ave
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
(719) 685-5200

Old 11-21-2011, 05:06 PM

930 posts, read 1,034,630 times
Check out Piramide for unusual clothing and possible tye-dye (call them and ask). They're on Canon Ave. in Manitou, and they also have a store in Old Colorado City ... where you'll also find a lot of fun stores and shopping.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:04 PM

Fullback32...thank you. I called them :-)))

mtngigi...thank you, we will check it out & check out OCC.

Thanks so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs