Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2007, 08:04 PM

38 posts, read 185,775 times

Advertisements

Hi, my husband and I are moving to CS April/Mayish, and I will have earned my Masters in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology by then. I am looking for Biotech/Pharma companies in the CS metro area. There is stuff in Denver, but that's awfully far away, and my husband's work is going to be in CS. I would really prefer to not have one of use make that awful commute. We are a one car family right now, I would love it if I could keep it that way. Does anyone know of any companies of this kind in the area? Is there much research being done at local colleges? I have found about 8 companies or so, but some articles reference there being around 20, and I haven't had much luck finding out about these other ones. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Old 11-03-2007, 08:16 PM

26,338 posts, read 93,407,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barshney View Post
Hi, my husband and I are moving to CS April/Mayish, and I will have earned my Masters in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology by then. I am looking for Biotech/Pharma companies in the CS metro area. There is stuff in Denver, but that's awfully far away, and my husband's work is going to be in CS. I would really prefer to not have one of use make that awful commute. W
If you end up having to work in Denver and he in COS then you might consider Monument or Castle Rock as a half way point. Each one of you would be commuting 30-45 minutes.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs