U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2014, 08:55 PM

4 posts, read 7,291 times

Advertisements

I've looked all over the internet and I am having trouble finding new or fairly new apartment/condo/town home complexes. I plan on moving to Colorado Springs and purchasing a property. I am 23 years old and have a budget of 170,000 dollars.

Once again, I have looked online at several real estate websites and I just haven't found what I need. I have a planned trip to colorado to scout the area, but I would like to get some ideas before hand.

Are there any cool modern/loft"ish" type areas being built?

As always-- Thank you!
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2014, 09:14 PM

4 posts, read 7,291 times
The Vistas at Nor'Wood

That's about the only one I could find.

Old 03-02-2014, 09:35 PM

482 posts, read 930,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolver282 View Post
The Vistas at Nor'Wood

That's about the only one I could find.
For a decent, newer condo complex, this is probably one of your best bets. Not a lot is being built or has been in the Springs lately. If you're willing to go with something a few years old there are many more options. Stay in the north side of town and there are some nice ones in your price range. Check Colorado Springs Real Estate - Official MLS Listings - PPAR.com

Old 03-03-2014, 08:33 AM

1,454 posts, read 2,087,564 times
There are just not many 'modern loftish' type condos in Colorado Springs. I have seen a few downtown where old buildings have been turned into condos, but they are much more expensive. The Vistas at Nor'wood that Revolver282 mentioned are still being built so you can find something new there. The are plenty other condos and townhomes around that were built within maybe the last 10 years, or you might find a place in an older complex that someone has renovated. The PPAR site is the best for searches as it comes directly from our MLS - other sites may not be up to date and may show places that are no longer on the market.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs