Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2016, 12:54 PM

10 posts, read 10,128 times

Advertisements

Looking for a bit of info from those of you that currently live out there or are involved with utilities etc.
I have a pretty good grasp on the general neighborhood, just having a very hard time with internet.

I"ll assume the topography is making things very difficult. Most companies can't hit a signal from quite a few lots. If you live out on the PPIR side- who do you use for internet services?
The last line of BS we had gotten years ago prior to moving away was that centurylink did not provide enough ports for the neighborhood prior. This almost is now sounding untrue because here we are 4 years later and companies are having signal issues. PLEASE someone enlighten me if you know anything because I feel like I'm running circles.

As for propane, we were happy with a company out here that we had previously used- who do you recommend? Any input on owning a tank vs leasing renting etc?

Really any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs