U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 06:17 AM

4,546 posts, read 4,591,299 times

Advertisements

Chuy's to hire 150 for its first Colorado Springs restaurant

https://gazette.com/business/chuy-s-...901a19c9f.html

"Tex-Mex restaurant chain Chuy's plans to hire 150 full- and part-time employees for its first Colorado Springs location.

Chuy's, based in Austin, Texas, will open in March at Briargate Parkway and Chapel Hills Drive in the Highlands at Briargate commercial center. Jobs will include hosts, servers, bussers, bartenders and kitchen staff."

I didn't realize this new development was about to open.

I wonder what else is being developed there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:02 AM

453 posts, read 214,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision67 View Post
Chuy's to hire 150 for its first Colorado Springs restaurant

https://gazette.com/business/chuy-s-...901a19c9f.html

"Tex-Mex restaurant chain Chuy's plans to hire 150 full- and part-time employees for its first Colorado Springs location.

Chuy's, based in Austin, Texas, will open in March at Briargate Parkway and Chapel Hills Drive in the Highlands at Briargate commercial center. Jobs will include hosts, servers, bussers, bartenders and kitchen staff."

I didn't realize this new development was about to open.

I wonder what else is being developed there.
Seems the "Tex-Mex" theme is getting pretty saturated in this town now.

Hopefully the margaritas are better than the others, esp. Jose Muldoons!

Old Today, 07:57 AM

4,546 posts, read 4,591,299 times
Default More about the development

"The first phase of this project includes five separate buildings totaling nearly 26,000-square feet with space for nine tenants. Leases have been signed with the following brands: Smashburger, Einstein’s Bagels/Caribou Coffee, Basil & Barley Neapolitan Pizzeria, Verizon Wireless, Massage Height’s and Chuy’s Tex Mex. This will be the first location in Colorado Springs for both Chuy’s and Basil & Barley. Currently, only two spaces remain available for lease in this phase. Future phases of the project will include trending shopping, dining, entertainment, office and medical services. This development is positioned in the rapidly growing north side of Colorado Springs and offers easy access to and from I-25, as well as local traffic along Briargate Parkway. A new, fully signalized intersection will be added at the main entrance to the development. The center is also located within one of the most heavily populated office areas in Colorado Springs, with employee counts in excess of 12,000 within a 1 mile radius of the site. In addition to the vibrant daytime population, this area has incredibly strong household demographics, including an average household income approaching $130,000."

https://www.thekeithcorp.com/news/tk...opping-center/

This is a good example of how retail follows rooftops.

Old Today, 09:24 AM

777 posts, read 403,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHS79 View Post
Seems the "Tex-Mex" theme is getting pretty saturated in this town now.

Hopefully the margaritas are better than the others, esp. Jose Muldoons!
Want some queso with that whine?

Old Today, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDog View Post
Want some queso with that whine?
Nope- just my money's worth.

Old Today, 12:54 PM

1,284 posts, read 1,677,031 times
Back "home", both Chuys and Rudys are regional chains and probably the last place more discriminating locals will go for Mexican food or BBQ. That being said, I am very happy they are here now since we haven't found really good restaurants for either yet. If memory serves, Chuy's was known for cheap and decent margaritas.

Old Today, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orngkat View Post
Back "home", both Chuys and Rudys are regional chains and probably the last place more discriminating locals will go for Mexican food or BBQ. That being said, I am very happy they are here now since we haven't found really good restaurants for either yet. If memory serves, Chuy's was known for cheap and decent margaritas.
Hopefully like Fuzzy's- thank you!

Old Today, 07:37 PM

20 posts, read 76,597 times
Chuy's is one of our favorite Tex-Mex chains from back in South Texas. Very good, reasonably priced Tex-Mex with excellent happy hour deals on weeknights. We will be frequenting often once it opens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or