U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 11:27 AM

121 posts, read 282,494 times
Lanham, it looks like you're just a shade under a year and a half too late to capture that business! Original post May 2007.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 09:20 AM

7 posts, read 8,139 times
May want to check out value place.....they have one located on airport and powers by the airport. I would recommend any of the extended stay marriotts....but that might be out of your price range. Good luck.

ValuePlace.com - Extended Stay Hotel, Extended Stay Hotels, Weekly Rates

Old 05-16-2010, 12:24 PM

1 posts, read 758 times
[url=http://www.avewest.com/colorado_springs/property_details.html?clear_inputs=1&unit_id=GH218 7]Corporate housing, corporate apartments, furnished apartments and short-term housing in Colorado Springs, Colorado[/url]

My husband and I stayed here for a while with our infant son until we got permanent housing. It is in a nice neighborhood surrounded by parks and a great view of the mountains. It is clean and well furnished. There is a newer housing development being built just down the street. Hope this helps. It is only 10 minutes from Fort Carson and a short drive to downtown. Located on the western side of Colorado Springs.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 PM

16,449 posts, read 10,007,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springs.co View Post
Corporate housing, corporate apartments, furnished apartments and short-term housing in Colorado Springs, Colorado

My husband and I stayed here for a while with our infant son until we got permanent housing. .
I found good info on their site , but no prices, What do they run?

Old 02-08-2012, 09:01 AM

4 posts, read 2,221 times
we would be coming out there and needing a place. we currently are on Sec. 8 and would be going into the same thing there,but are looking for something alittle better than substandard(low income)ones. Here we lucked into something that isn't perfect but not a dump,to be honest.Also if we come out before my son is out of high school, we want to be in the right area for a school.Can anyone give us some ideas? my bf has yet to find a job out there yet and is currently doing searches for laborer,landscaping,some mechanics(doesn't have his license yet,but working on it),farm/ranch work,etc. he has done it all pretty much.what he doesn't know he can learn. I would like the housing to be near churches, shopping areas and libraries.Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Colorado Springs