U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 PM

12,183 posts, read 21,051,265 times

Advertisements

I found this on this on the internet about the new PBR event in Pueblo this Spring.

Link: http://www.pueblochamber.org/index.php?nShow=299

Wild, Wild West Fest

"The Greater Pueblo Chamber, Historic Arkansas Riverwalk, PEDCo and the City and County of Pueblo have teamed up with the Professional Bull Riders (PBR) to create an exciting new Festival slated for May of 2009. The Wild, Wild West Fest will bring together the flavor of Pueblo's past and the tradition of the Professional Bull Riders to churn out five days of wild western entertainment guaranteed to bring the cowboy out in all!"..........................

"The community of Pueblo can expect thousands of visitors over the course of the five-day festival. The PBR have a fan base of more than 1.5 million who attend PBR events annually. Nearly 90,000 fans attended the recent seven-day PBR World Finals event held in Las Vegas, while millions watched from home on network and cable television."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 09:24 PM

162 posts, read 568,398 times
Default Professional Bull Riders World Head Quaters

We got it from springs, and my picture!

Old 01-12-2009, 09:35 PM

And now the PBR Wild west fest will be here that will be a 5 day event and attended by thousands of people and watched by millions!

Old 01-13-2009, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
And now the PBR Wild west fest will be here that will be a 5 day event and attended by thousands of people and watched by millions!
Which Part of Downtown Area, Josseppie? Base on Cheyenne Frontier Days, estimated 300,000 people to the area every year, and has alot parking to alot hotel rooms for 10 days event! We have enough of parking, hotel rooms, and traffic control for new 5 day event?

Old 01-13-2009, 09:00 AM

I don't know the details except that they want the rodeo to be held at the thunderbowl. Also, keep in mind that Pueblo is home to the Colorado State Fair and they attract about 500,000 people and have 2 large parades so Pueblo is capable of handling major events.

Look here: http://www.pueblochamber.org/index.php?nShow=299

Old 01-13-2009, 06:18 PM

They wanted it at Dutch Clark but cus its owned by the public school district they cant sale beer, the turf is a concern for CSU but they are going to work around it, I don't know the details but it seems like they will do it, they are writing up the contract now. Those are the two biggest faculties in Pueblo to have a out door event, much bigger then the rodeo arena at the state fair.

As far as events it will be around town, I know a volunteer for the Southern Colorado Equality Alliance (SCEA) I want to see if we can have a event. We are working on the idea now and will send it to them soon.

Last edited by Josseppie; 01-13-2009 at 07:11 PM..

Old 01-13-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
They wanted it at Dutch Clark but cus its owned by the public school district they cant sale beer, the turf is a concern for CSU but they are going to work around it, I don't know the details but it seems like they will do it, they are writing up the contract now. Those are the two biggest faculties in Pueblo to have a out door event, much bigger then the rodeo arena at the state fair.

As far as events it will be around town, I know as VP of the Southern Colorado Equality Alliance (SCEA) I want to see if we can have a event. We are working on the idea now and will send it to them soon.
How many major cities events you visited and compared to pueblo events? I went to Texas State Fair is The Biggest Fair in USA compare to our Colorado State Fair:

Open Days: Texas have 24 days to Colorado have 11 days.
The Size: Texas have 277 acres to 80 acres at colorado

San Diego County Fair dont count!

Old 01-13-2009, 07:12 PM

To be honost I dont know....

Old 01-13-2009, 07:47 PM

87 posts, read 405,021 times
Holy crap, I don't know which (or shall I say witch) of you spellz wurser. You make my head hurt! So josseppie, do you get a pat on the head or five bucks for every post you make by your boss? We all love Pueblo but sheesh...just seems like you have an agenda you get paid to do that you're pushing. It irks me like the way that pastor guy would talk about religion.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:55 PM

LOL first off I know I can't spell, you are not the first or will be the last to tell me that. If I spent more time on each blog, as I would do for school papers or at work I would catch all my errors.

As for why I blog, I wish I got $5 for every time someone said I work for the chambor as I do not and only blog for fun, my spelling ability should be proof enough of that!

I have to be the only one who gets told they like their city too much in a fourm that is designed to talk about your cities! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Last edited by Josseppie; 01-13-2009 at 08:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or