Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 03:10 PM

26 posts, read 90,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVA1990 View Post
Yeah, you can find burritos in just about every state in the union now but that doesn't mean they're traditional to the cuisine of that area, which is what was suggested here. As to your ridiculous statement that they don't eat burritos in Baja, one of the best old time burrito spots anywhere would be Bol Corona in Tijuana. Traditional NM entrees includes stacked enchiladas, chile verde, tamales, pozole, carne asada, and arroz con pollo among other things, but not burritos. Am curious how much of the former you'd find in Denver prepared as it would be in Northern NM. If Denver has much SW flavor, it's of fairly recent vintage.
Ok, all I'm saying is Colorado is by no means a Midwestern state, like I said earlier I've been to the midwest and it was nothing like Colorado foodwise, culture wise, and their overall attitude is completely different than here in good ole Colorado infact I'll go as far to say the midwest is a bit more depressed than Colorado and a bit more obese. Colorado has pretty people here maybe it's because of the outdoors attitude that we have here. I'm proud to be from here and the only reason anyone brought up food was to give an example of how we live and eat and how we are part of the southwest that's all..

Old 04-01-2011, 03:22 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,031,855 times
Another thread that has gone completely off the rails. Closed.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado