Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2007, 07:12 PM

15 posts, read 52,014 times

Advertisements

My girlfriend needs to find a university in Colorado offering a BA in administration that is friendly for full workers. Since she is supporting herself through school she works a full 40 hour week right now as an accountant and then goes to school at night.

We've tried calling Colorado state and they don't cater to night students. Can anyone offer some other suggestions? Do some private universities offer night classes that are affordable? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2007, 07:25 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo_rider View Post
My girlfriend needs to find a university in Colorado offering a BA in administration that is friendly for full workers. Since she is supporting herself through school she works a full 40 hour week right now as an accountant and then goes to school at night.

We've tried calling Colorado state and they don't cater to night students. Can anyone offer some other suggestions? Do some private universities offer night classes that are affordable? Thanks!
It is rather hard to work full-time and go to college at all. That said, she should check into Metro State, U of Colo at Denver, even Community College of Denver for the first two years' worth of courses (assuming she is still taking such courses). There are not a lot of private colleges/universities in Colorado. I have no idea if Regis U. or U of Denver offer extensive night classes, but I do know they are expensive. There are only a few other private colleges in Colorado: Colorado Christian and Colorado College in Colo. Springs come to mind, but I can't think of any others. It is possible that once your gf gets into higher level classes, she may have to take some day classes.

Old 08-07-2007, 09:49 PM

423 posts, read 1,959,382 times
A friend of mine got her BA degree from Regis in Ft Collins. She was working full time day shift and got through it. It is a tough situation that takes a lot of dedication. My hats off to your girlfriend!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 10:35 PM

638 posts, read 2,280,665 times
I second Metro State, thats where I went. Lots of online courses, non-trad students, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado