U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 11:37 PM

66 posts, read 211,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
most people in Colorado now don't have long term ties to the state like I do which indicates a high number of people coming from elsewhere.
This applies to numerous cities throughout the entire United States, and proves nothing.

Quote:
Again it all depends on where you want to live in the state. Certain mountain parts of the state are highly desirable and yes they are extremely expensive and it's competitive.
Nearly every state in the United States has certain places that are extremely expensive to live. Big whoop.

Again, Colorado is just a state like any other in the United States. It has expensive and affordable places to live, just like any other state. It has a competitive job market, just like nearly every other state.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:10 AM

9,817 posts, read 19,039,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2 View Post
This applies to numerous cities throughout the entire United States, and proves nothing.

Nearly every state in the United States has certain places that are extremely expensive to live. Big whoop.

Again, Colorado is just a state like any other in the United States. It has expensive and affordable places to live, just like any other state. It has a competitive job market, just like nearly every other state.
Well we will have to agree to disagree. I have lived there and done it, you have not. When you do let us know all about it. Until that day though...., it's not worth a grain of salt from someone who has never even been to Colorado. Seems strange someone telling me how Colorado life is when they have never experienced it themselves. A little weird but whatever floats your boat.

Yes I can say Colorado has had a high degree of immigrants, i've seen the explosion of Denver from 1979 to now, yet when I come back to a place like PA, not a whole lot has changed except the same people have just gotten older.

I don't really get exactly what type of theory you are trying to prove, but when you tie it down let us know.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:52 AM

20,326 posts, read 37,840,000 times
Quote:
... we will have to agree to disagree ...
A good spot to leave this discussion.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado