Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Colorado Legalize Marijuana?
Yes 164 76.64%
No. 50 23.36%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 07:50 AM

3,997 posts, read 5,012,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob from down south View Post
I don't CARE. Big difference.
Oh, you care or you wouldn't come back for 30 pages of barking. What does it say about you that you would engage with all these "losers"? How sad that your vision is so narrow. How sad that you are so rigid. You say you're a happy man, but everything I've read so far tells me otherwise. I'm certainly glad I don't associate with people who are so closed off. Sorry, Bob, but you generalize so much that your argument is lost. You lose.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 08:43 AM

1,742 posts, read 3,115,680 times
Is this you Bob??

Old 01-25-2012, 03:53 PM

2,221 posts, read 5,287,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Oh, you care or you wouldn't come back for 30 pages of barking.
No, I really don't care what a doper thinks about the acceptability of drug abuse.

Quote:
What does it say about you that you would engage with all these "losers"?
That I don't give up on my morals and my principles.

Quote:
How sad that your vision is so narrow. How sad that you are so rigid. You say you're a happy man, but everything I've read so far tells me otherwise. I'm certainly glad I don't associate with people who are so closed off. Sorry, Bob, but you generalize so much that your argument is lost. You lose.
Tolerance is not the ultimate virtue, and in many cases not a virtue at all. Being open-minded is not the same thing as being willing to leave your standards at the door and concede the existence, and the difference between, right and wrong.

I can be happy with my lot in life and still be unhappy about seeing so much and so many around me swirling down the toilet drain. It's hard at times for them to hear me above the resounding chorus of "Row, Row, Row the Boat" as they circle the bowl, I know.

I will not give up on my values. So I win.

Old 01-25-2012, 03:55 PM

2,221 posts, read 5,287,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proveick View Post
is this you bob??
Sorta

Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM

89 posts, read 165,427 times
Ok, so I have a question real quick about this subject. I'm honestly really sorry if I offend anyone, I'm just trying to get information. I, myself don't smoke weed, and I don't mind people that do, to some degree. The people that just smoke whenever and just don't try to push it on you, I'm fine with them. The people I don't like are the people that push it on me, and try to convince me why it's good to smoke weed, and other crazy things. Again, I'm sorry if i offended anyone, but are there a lot of these "pushy" potheads in Colorado, or are there more just laid back smokers? Thanks for the time guys.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:04 AM

236 posts, read 479,185 times
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/430417_10150555083203430_543303429_8873840_6302306 61_n.jpg (broken link)

I haven't smoked since high school myself but when you are in a land where it is judged for what it is and not really criminalized any longer one gets sense of a different outlook about it.

Old 01-26-2012, 02:12 AM

236 posts, read 479,185 times
I vote (no)... it should be further decriminalized. when Uncle Sam and the big PharmaCom's get their dirty dealing hands in on it you won't be seeing $60 a quarter signs. (same prices as when I was a kid) one thing I guess that hasn't changed over the years...

Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 AM

169 posts, read 373,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDborn View Post
Ok, so I have a question real quick about this subject. I'm honestly really sorry if I offend anyone, I'm just trying to get information. I, myself don't smoke weed, and I don't mind people that do, to some degree. The people that just smoke whenever and just don't try to push it on you, I'm fine with them. The people I don't like are the people that push it on me, and try to convince me why it's good to smoke weed, and other crazy things. Again, I'm sorry if i offended anyone, but are there a lot of these "pushy" potheads in Colorado, or are there more just laid back smokers? Thanks for the time guys.

You won't offend anyone. I've personally never heard of anyone pushing weed on another in my life. If anything, I find smokers to be very secretive about their vice until I bring it up, which I inevitably will if I sense a fellow smoker in my midst. I'm unabashed in my desire to see weed legalized and that starts with me not hiding my beliefs.
Slightly off-topic but have you seen the new Tampax commercial touting their colorful carry cases? Basically, the crux is that women shouldn't feel shame about a normal bodily function, they should flaunt it! I wholeheartedly agree, and I'm a man. What does this have to do with weed? Shame is such a horrible burden to bear, I'm all about tearing down those walls that hold us back.

Last edited by VenusAllen; 01-26-2012 at 09:08 AM..

Old 01-26-2012, 08:41 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,991,883 times
Feeling shame ( about anything ) is such a shame!

John Bradshaw...Healing The Shame That Binds You

Old 01-27-2012, 02:46 AM

1,627 posts, read 4,217,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDborn View Post
In my experience, mostly laid back. I've had people offer it to me but never push it on me. It's not my thing. They just pass it to the next person.

To be honest, I've (personally) never known anyone to be pushy with Cannabis. Other drugs, yes...even Alcohol when I was younger, but I've not had that experience with Cannabis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado