U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 11:18 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
18,184 posts, read 33,656,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhw2 View Post
I am planning a late June family reunion in Colorado. ... much higher price near Keystone and another near Steamboat springs. Looking for guidance and thoughts on my options. ...
Consider the logistics of all attendees (especially elderly, who you DON'T want to discourage).

I would lean towards Boulder myself, even tho I love Steamboat. Not everyone would love the extra miles and time to get to the further locations (unless they are coming from SLC (the time could be more valuably be used, together) I would hate to spend the weekend attending to someone who crashed and ended up in the hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2012, 11:22 PM

3,085 posts, read 4,296,478 times
You can try the Lone Tree Golf Club and Hotel. It looks like a nice venue for a reunion.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:51 PM

1 posts, read 718 times
funny, I'm looking for about the exact same thing. I checked out the Drury Inn (hotel) is a great place if you don't have more than 100 people. Several in Denver that I know of. There are some camps through the ACA, American Camp Association I recommend you checking the website. I also found hotelplanner.com that I'm trying. Colorado Springs has some great places, you just have to google & search. We enjoyed ours there 5 years ago. Also, google Dude ranches.

Old 04-27-2012, 09:22 AM

319 posts, read 585,325 times
Default OP Happily Settled on Chautauqua in Boulder

The OP and his family chose to go to Chautauqua in Boulder, in part to meet the needs of the elders in the group. He switched threads in midstream, though, and some of his follow-up questions regarding that venue are answered here.

Old 06-25-2012, 11:12 AM

5,352 posts, read 6,637,573 times
Thanks for the referral to Chautauqua. We just got back from our family reunio there and dspite the super hot weather m3 of the 4 days we had a great time. See my feedback post on the related thread referenced here... about chautauqua. Bottom line is you cant beat this place as a great family reunion choice
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado