U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 AM
 
20,836 posts, read 39,041,284 times
Reputation: 19042

Advertisements

Here's a female on craigslist who wants to come here for MJ, worth a chuckle or a tear, depending on one's point of view.

Posted today on CL:
save me? - 21
im 21 and i live in tn but i really wanna meet someone from colorado that's super cool and smokes hella bud. i guess i want a friend right now and maybe we can be more and then you can let me come live with you and we can be stoned together forever email me with a picture of yourself and ill send you one back
__________________
- Please follow our TOS.
- Any Questions about City-Data? See the FAQ list.
- Want some detailed instructions on using the site? See The Guide for plain english explanation.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-31-2013, 05:34 PM
 
3,103 posts, read 2,830,944 times
Reputation: 4029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Here's a female on craigslist who wants to come here for MJ, worth a chuckle or a tear, depending on one's point of view.

Posted today on CL:
save me? - 21
im 21 and i live in tn but i really wanna meet someone from colorado that's super cool and smokes hella bud. i guess i want a friend right now and maybe we can be more and then you can let me come live with you and we can be stoned together forever email me with a picture of yourself and ill send you one back
I sure hope that CL ad is someone's idea of a joke. Especially considering CNN's front page news.

California teen allegedly held captive on marijuana 'farm' - CNN.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2013, 05:59 PM
 
Location: Corona
10,058 posts, read 13,943,129 times
Reputation: 8887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Here's a female on craigslist who wants to come here for MJ, worth a chuckle or a tear, depending on one's point of view.

Posted today on CL:
save me? - 21
im 21 and i live in tn but i really wanna meet someone from colorado that's super cool and smokes hella bud. i guess i want a friend right now and maybe we can be more and then you can let me come live with you and we can be stoned together forever email me with a picture of yourself and ill send you one back
Pics we need them to assess her future chances

That ad is no joke that's what sad. Hop over to W&E subforum and see the low wages paid in TN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2013, 06:09 PM
 
Location: Corona
10,058 posts, read 13,943,129 times
Reputation: 8887
People get upset when I tell them the truth. If you think you are coming here to become MMJ millionaire what you are going to get is fool's gold. The price is so cheap there is little profit. Drive around downtown there are hundreds of disp. and price just keep coming down. A fool and their money.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2013, 07:41 PM
 
20,836 posts, read 39,041,284 times
Reputation: 19042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado xxxxx View Post
People get upset when I tell them the truth. If you think you are coming here to become MMJ millionaire what you are going to get is fool's gold. The price is so cheap there is little profit. Drive around downtown there are hundreds of disp. and price just keep coming down. A fool and their money.......
Fool's Gold, there's been a LOT of that in our nation's history. The real money made during THE gold rush was made by Levi Strauss selling jeans to miners, most of whom started broke, stayed that way and died that way too.
__________________
- Please follow our TOS.
- Any Questions about City-Data? See the FAQ list.
- Want some detailed instructions on using the site? See The Guide for plain english explanation.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-31-2013, 07:44 PM
 
Location: Corona
10,058 posts, read 13,943,129 times
Reputation: 8887
I am glad you know that one too Mike.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
 
Location: Atlanta, GA
74 posts, read 312,722 times
Reputation: 31
People are not moving to Colorado solely for Amendment 64. Even if somebody knows an illegal grower or supplier in their current location. Others are moving to Colorado because of schooling, construction jobs or their state's economy is still depressed. Whether someone is on disability (Veterans, SSDI, or SSI) that's really their business. Colorado especially Denver Metro already has its own share of natives who are panhandling or receiving govt assistance in some form.

If someone is moving to Colorado because of Amendment 64 or 20 then they simply don't want to deal with potential arrest of growing cannabis illegally in their current state of residence, the controversy of using cannabis or Colorado is the only state they can access 'Charlotte Web' strain because their child suffers from severe form of epilepsy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2013, 04:47 PM
 
Location: Farmington AR
19 posts, read 25,686 times
Reputation: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Here's a female on craigslist who wants to come here for MJ, worth a chuckle or a tear, depending on one's point of view.

Posted today on CL:
save me? - 21
im 21 and i live in tn but i really wanna meet someone from colorado that's super cool and smokes hella bud. i guess i want a friend right now and maybe we can be more and then you can let me come live with you and we can be stoned together forever email me with a picture of yourself and ill send you one back


holy crap. Just speechless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-01-2013, 04:48 PM
 
Location: Wherabouts Unknown!
7,764 posts, read 16,834,005 times
Reputation: 9316
AtlMuslimah wrote: Colorado especially Denver Metro already has its own share of natives who are panhandling or receiving govt assistance in some form.

As much as I personally despise panhandling, and working the government assistance programs, money being spent in that manner is still FAR preferable to money being sent over to Egypt, or money being wasted on the war on drugs, or money being spent on war of ANY kind, or money being funnelled into the massive corporate welfare system.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-02-2013, 09:02 AM
 
Location: The 719
14,477 posts, read 22,333,076 times
Reputation: 13789
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlMuslimah View Post
If someone is moving to Colorado because of Amendment 64 or 20 then they simply don't want to deal with potential arrest of growing cannabis illegally in their current state of residence, the controversy of using cannabis or Colorado is the only state they can access 'Charlotte Web' strain because their child suffers from severe form of epilepsy.
So does this strain help really well with that illness?

Coz, so what are you? A libertarian? Do you think US of America should just hang back and circle the wagons?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:48 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top