Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 04:39 PM

8,317 posts, read 29,471,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME4581257 View Post
I guess people can't come on here with a simple question without being ridiculed for their lifestyle choices!! The man asked a simple question. If you have nothing decent to say, then shut the **** up! He's not attacking your choices!!!!
By all means, only post things that the OP or people who agree with him want to hear. Don't dare disagree with or any way question somebody's choices (sarcasm).

People who can't stand the heat need to stay out the kitchen.

The OP was likely expecting to hear that he would be welcomed with open arms in dozens of places in Colorado. Well, that isn't necessarily the case. Better, maybe, that he get an inkling of that now rather than later.

Old 03-25-2014, 04:49 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,459,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzlover View Post
By all means, only post things that the OP or people who agree with him want to hear. Don't dare disagree with or any way question somebody's choices (sarcasm).

People who can't stand the heat need to stay out the kitchen.

The OP was likely expecting to hear that he would be welcomed with open arms in dozens of places in Colorado. Well, that isn't necessarily the case. Better, maybe, that he get an inkling of that now rather than later.
He would be welcomed at any city I can think of in Colorado. Oh and I say that as a 4th generation Coloradoan who did not leave.

Old 03-25-2014, 05:10 PM

26,212 posts, read 49,038,592 times
Since people dumped on the OP for wanting to come here for the sake of MJ, it seems only fair to let ME4581257 dump on the dumpers.

When it gets really stupid then I'll use the moderator's hammer to issue infractions and bans as needed.

Can't we all just get along? Weed is found in EVERY city in the nation, at least the OP wants to buy his LEGALLY.

Help him out or butt out.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:43 PM

18,013 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ME4581257 View Post
I guess people can't come on here with a simple question without being ridiculed for their lifestyle choices!! The man asked a simple question. If you have nothing decent to say, then shut the **** up! He's not attacking your choices!!!!
You joined City-Data to rant about the rights of a one-hit-wonder, such as yourself, who posted this a whole year and a season ago?

Well since it got bumped up, I'd say 420-friendly places would be between Pueblo and Fremont counties and anywhere along south Broadway in about Englewood.

Old 03-25-2014, 08:25 PM

1,710 posts, read 1,462,983 times
If you plan to move her for the only reason to smoke weed, and enjoy the scenery, I would like to know how you plan on supporting yourself. CO is not a cheap place to live. If there is no real economic reason to move here, then I will assume you are either A. independently wealthy, or B not a very productive member of society and most likely a portion of my taxes will be supporting you.

Old 03-27-2014, 08:37 PM

7,841 posts, read 18,997,570 times
No worries sammy, your taxes are more likely going to corporate welfare, and the war machine, with perhaps a few pennies trickling down to the not so productive members of society.

Old 03-27-2014, 10:42 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,721,391 times
I thought they could lose pizza delivery job if they aren't fast enough? So motivation likely required. I wonder if Open Vape got all the workers they needed (in Denver) with that job fair? Best wishes, all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcliffe View Post
Just what we need........another unmotivated stoner pizza delivery boy/man

Old 03-27-2014, 10:51 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,721,391 times
Are you at all aware of how many jobs legal weed is creating? Many stoners wouldn't mind a job in that industry. And more going into that industry would in turn leave job vacancies in other industries.

But I fear so many moving there for their best medical help could indeed make most places unaffordable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
If you plan to move her for the only reason to smoke weed, and enjoy the scenery, I would like to know how you plan on supporting yourself. CO is not a cheap place to live. If there is no real economic reason to move here, then I will assume you are either A. independently wealthy, or B not a very productive member of society and most likely a portion of my taxes will be supporting you.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:56 AM

2,453 posts, read 3,606,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Well since it got bumped up, I'd say 420-friendly places would be between Pueblo and Fremont counties and anywhere along south Broadway in about Englewood.
Unless I'm mistaken, Englewood allows only medical marijuana dispensaries.

Old 03-28-2014, 12:09 PM

74 posts, read 112,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I have to say that I agree with Sammy. Colorado is not a cheap place to live. Just the same I will offer a "C" and say that Hardware is indeed a very productive member of society. After-all, whom am I to judge a man's worth? Especially, after operating a business for 27 years (Now retired) and hiring a few people here and there. The thing here, Hardware, be aware a good portion of businesses located in semi-rural Colorado operates on a seasonal basis. So, this means if you don't find yourself flipping hamburgers at the local McD's, barely making rent for a drafty "Real" structure when it's below zero outside (not some dinky rv), then you better be prepared to become a great summertime "River Rat" (raft guide), pumping sludge out of some septic tanks at a RV site, or digging trenches for footings. Long hours! Winter (when the pizza delivery slows and your job is in jeopardy), be prepared to teach skiing, snowmobile mechanic at some nameless rental business, or shoveling snow off some "Independently Wealthy" person's walkway/driveway. Again, long hours! You should be aware, Hardware, the places I mentioned are knee deep in applications every season. I should also point out, that they have little to no tolerances for your "Buzz Addiction" and have preferential choice at employing someone they have known for some time (of course, that's true in rural anytown, usa). Show up stoned or drunk and a dye in the wool, semi-rural, Coloradan boss will show you the road back to Ohio...Including those that indulge a toke or too much libation themselves. Semi-rural people talk and word by mouth news travels quicker than buying a newspaper. Your chances of gainful employment, after said event, will-not-happen! You may think it's "Paradise" because they passed some little law legalizing an ounce, or less, of weed. It's not. Your chances to make it in Colorado would be Denver where "Talk" is absorbed into the paranoid population and gainful employment is easier to obtain. Just my suggestion....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado