U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 08:46 AM

431 posts, read 2,499,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by winglady View Post
Hi,

I'm looking for a place where there are never any clouds, since I found an article on the internet that says that clouds are really part of a government conspiracy. Can anyone help me?
The whole thing is a bunch of hogwash. My brother is/was a pilot first Air Force, then with American Airlines and this is what he says. The trails we see are more prevalent because of our cooler air at high altitudes, nothing else. Some people look for trouble where there is none. Or just plain enjoy stirring up controversy. And some people are like my husband. Worries because he has nothing to worry about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2007, 01:50 PM

182 posts, read 674,144 times
Nadine: And some people prefer to stick their heads in the sand. if Chemtrails doesn't exist, then why does the military state that they are using them for weather modification( nice lie), and then answer us why is it that chemtrails have been analyzed and found to have bacteria, stealth virus's, fungi, jp-8 jet fuel, white blood cells, barium sulfate, alluminum and the list goes on and on. I guess it's just the cooler air at high alltitude huh?

Old 04-16-2007, 04:58 PM

210 posts, read 1,242,624 times
Ack! There are clouds in the air right now-- it must be a government conspiracy!!

Seriously (or in this case, not)....

None of the conspiracy theory claims (about the chemicals, government responses, etc) are true. They're falsified by people who want their crazy theory to be true to substantiate their point, any amount of research will show that such claims are patently false. It's not even logical-- for instance, the people supposedly causing the chemtrails are breathing the same air that everybody else is. So they would be vulnerable to whatever is supposedly in chemtrails.
And jet fuel is in the contrails from (*gasp*) JETS?!?! Crazy, huh?!? As you may know contrails are formed from heat from the engines, and the water droplets that form contrails are created directly from the engine exhaust. Engines, of course, have gases, oil, and anything else that would be in the fuel in them, and therefore, logically, the water droplets will be contaminated with that residue. It's so simple, and it never ceases to amaze me how some will blind themselves to the obvious, logical, proven truth in order to believe what they want.

Old 04-16-2007, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinajaCo View Post
Ack! There are clouds in the air right now-- it must be a government conspiracy!!

Seriously (or in this case, not)....

None of the conspiracy theory claims (about the chemicals, government responses, etc) are true. They're falsified by people who want their crazy theory to be true to substantiate their point, any amount of research will show that such claims are patently false. It's not even logical-- for instance, the people supposedly causing the chemtrails are breathing the same air that everybody else is. So they would be vulnerable to whatever is supposedly in chemtrails.
And jet fuel is in the contrails from (*gasp*) JETS?!?! Crazy, huh?!? As you may know contrails are formed from heat from the engines, and the water droplets that form contrails are created directly from the engine exhaust. Engines, of course, have gases, oil, and anything else that would be in the fuel in them, and therefore, logically, the water droplets will be contaminated with that residue. It's so simple, and it never ceases to amaze me how some will blind themselves to the obvious, logical, proven truth in order to believe what they want.
There has always been Chicken Littles---how old is that story anyway.

Old 04-17-2007, 08:18 AM

That's nice, now for the rest of of the people here who have turned up the volumm control on their intelligence, do your own studies.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strang...1&w=4&x=0&p=14

Last edited by gc57; 04-17-2007 at 08:49 AM..

Old 04-17-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
That's nice, now for the rest of of the people here who have turned up the volumm control on their intelligence, do your own studies.

You can find things that are gross anywhere you want to look. Try looking at the tip of your fingure under a high powered scope sometime. Intelligence can be measured many ways and because I do not see little green men running around in my back yard does not make me ignorant as you suggest.

Old 04-17-2007, 11:39 AM

Really?

Old 04-17-2007, 12:43 PM

423 posts, read 982,526 times
Nadine I appreciate your affirmation that the trails are prevalent there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post

Gc57, those are great photos, thanks for posting them.

What are those orbs? I have taken quite a few pictures of the chemtrails around here, in particular a few this week with the orbs showing up when I took pictures of the sun. This photo contains two of them.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ty0704151i.jpg

I agree the chemtrails are dangerous. There is nothing good about the highly toxic banned pesticide ethylene dibromide being dumped onto people. Check out Ken Welch's "Prediction" article for more details of why this is happening.

http://www.redicecreations.com/speci...chemtrails.jpg

Old 04-17-2007, 05:39 PM

can't go into the orbs here on this site for obvious reasons. Depopulation, weather wars, biological warfare experimentaion, take you pick as to the reason for the spraying.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:15 PM

423 posts, read 982,526 times
Right.

Back to my original question, I was wondering if this picture in Rye is typical of the skies in Colorado and, if so, how often the skies are this way.

http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc14765.php

From the responses it sounds like this is the case quite a bit. I brought up this question because of my interest in moving to Colorado, among other choices. Whether or not people feel one way or the other about the trails, my interest on this site is primarily for gathering information about the desirability of different places to live. Thank you for all of the responses so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or