U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 12:33 PM

210 posts, read 1,243,263 times

Advertisements

I tried the scientific explanation but it was ignored, so....

Yep, I guess the facts are all I have
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2007, 01:12 PM

1,207 posts, read 4,140,580 times
I have been in aviation for 30 years and have never seen or heard of jet aircraft spreading biological elements for the purpose of spreading disease. I know that microbes can grow in water droplets in jetfuel. There are additives to kill those that can be added at the time of fueling or added to the trucks carrying fuel. This whole situation is widely known and happens naturally.
I did visit a company in North Dakota that had a fleet of aircraft with spray systems for the purpose of weather alteration, mainly cloud seeding, I think the stuff was silver iodide(?) and had to charged electrically during application. They also had rigs to spray from the ground. They had contracts from countries all over the world.
Quote:
It was published from a newspaper in SoCal
This is not something I would base my justification for accusing the government of trying to kill the population off. I'll bet you can find a lot of stuff published that is totally out there and should not be accepted as fact.
I guess I'll just keep my head in the sand so I won't see the black helicoptors, Bigfoots, flying saucers, jackalopes, airports that look like swatzikas, and yellow pollen coming off my pine trees.
And that's the best I got.

Old 04-21-2007, 04:24 PM

423 posts, read 983,461 times
Default please give the blue skies back to us

Here in Santa Maria the skies have been blue all morning.

At about 2pm the planes started going back and forth, spraying the aerosols from the chemtrails, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

You can see them spraying the aerosols that leave the chemtrails. First there is no trail. They turn on the spraying, then long white trails shoot out that keep spreading out and cover the skies. I have seen the planes turn the spray off to turn around, and then turn it back on. I have taken many photos of them. Many others have taken pictures of them, as well as videos and posted them on the net.

Right now it is 3:20 pm and the entire sky is covered with aerosols from the chemtrails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed-Coug View Post
I am going to say NO most of colorado's sky's do not look like that for example in southwest colorado, I could go days without seeing a single cloud.. maybe a wispy one at sunset. I have not seen any black helicopters or green men down in SW colorado either.
Thank you very much, this is good information to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
I don't live in Co., used to 4 times, But the pic that you are showing is CT's, and it's universal. I used to live in Santa Maria also. I wouldn't let it stop your move to Co though.
Thank you very much.

Old 04-21-2007, 04:42 PM

182 posts, read 674,667 times
Enough said, Johnluvs2run, Thanks and good luck. Had enough with this thread now. PM me anytime if you want or need anymore info.

VFR, You might read my other posts that explain what it is we are talking about. Weather Control goes on all over the world and it's pretty easy to exploit your enemy in war with the use of Biological Warefare without placing your troops in harms way by spraying. But, testing it first on anyone is a normal thing to do as it has been done before during previous wars on unsuspecting people. Doesn't matter if you have never heard of it or not, you still get it. I've seen Chemtrails in areas where there is NO air traffic even close by. Doesn't matter, it's your health.

Old 04-22-2007, 11:26 AM

22 posts, read 80,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gc57 View Post
Taken from a California newspaper recently:

The unexplained yellow powder that mysteriously appeared in mountain communities last Dec. 7 and again in February has prompted The Alpenhorn News to further investigation of the appearance of these aerial trails that many believe are the cause of the increase in respiratory problems plaguing mountain communities.

Chemtrails, the visible vapor streams left by low-altitude chemical spraying, have been under scrutiny for more than seven years now, since the first appearances of the heavy white streamers in the sky in early 1999. Despite the efforts of investigators, very little information has been released to the public.

Locally, the issue surfaced in early December when many mountain residents observed a fine, slippery yellow powder on their cars and around the exterior of their homes.

Gretchen Sherman, who lives in Cedar Glen, said she was concerned enough about the situation that she notified the South Coast Air Quality Management District and the agency sent an inspector to her home. The man took a sample, she said, and tentatively identified the powder as cedar pollen.

However, a biologist told this newspaper that December is not the season when cedar pollen normally appears, and that when it does appear, in the spring, it does not “explode.” Several witnesses said they had seen a yellow cloud “exploding” in the skies over the Lake Arrowhead area prior to the appearance of the mysterious yellow dust or powder.

Government officials have repeatedly dodged the questions of concerned citizens and, when pressed, have said the appearance of powder in other areas is nothing more than pollen. People continue to become ill and high levels of chemicals continue to show up in random testing of soil and water supplies, according to informed sources.

In the beginning, the activities of chemtrail investigators were considered nothing more than speculation. Scientists connected to these efforts were considered to be conspiracy theorists. But with the increasingly visible presence of chemtrails, many contend that the time has come for speculation to lead into knowledge, as theory – and fears – are apparently becoming reality.

Witnesses have told this newspaper that they have seen and photographed KC 135s and KC 10s, stripped of any military markings and outfitted with what appears to be a “spraying device.” Airport personnel and pilots have confirmed for this reporter that some commercial airliners have also been outfitted to leave long-lasting chemtrails. One former Air Force pilot, who wished not to be named, said, “Yeah, we have them, but were not supposed to talk about it.”
That figures

Old 04-22-2007, 12:48 PM

5 posts, read 22,130 times
I live in San Diego, and during the month of Feb our cars, and our furniture out in the back was covered by a yellow powder. I just figured it was pollen. I am definitely not in the mountains, more inland from the ocean. We sometimes see clouds like these here. I live near MCAS Miramar, and have planes and helicopters flying overhead all the time. And, when the weather is foggy, we get commercial jets taking off east, instead of west over the ocean. So, we get all kinds of clouds overhead.

Old 04-24-2007, 09:00 AM

136 posts, read 557,374 times
Default chemtrails are real and not comtrails

I have seen video evidence and documentation by respected scientists about chemtrails. They have been spraying stuff out of airplanes since the early 1990's. The officials will scoff and tell you they are comtrails, but it is easy to tell the difference. Watch for a while. Comtrails, emitted from commercial aircraft, are water vapor trails and dissipate quickly. Chemtrails linger and spread. There is evidence of a lot of barium being emitted from them. Barium is a heavy metal. There is also evidence of aluminum particulates in them. These are not good things to be breathing. Look at the evidence. If you go on the Internet, it's there. Just type in chemtrails on Google and see for yourself. I think we need to let the powers that be know that to be spraying our skies is unacceptable. Why are they doing it? That's an open question, but there is evidence that the purpose includes military applications and an alteration of the atmosphere that can allow for control of weather. It's very scary stuff, if you ask me.

Old 03-11-2011, 12:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,511 times
I'm watching them do it right now from my house in Evergreen CO. The aircraft are purposely crisscrossing the sky and the hazy cloud bank is lingering for hours now. Anyone who thinks chemtrails are non-existant needs to watch them do this right over your house.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:02 PM

3,653 posts, read 7,270,071 times
chem trails is a definition made up by paranoid people, thinking the government is dropping chemicals in order to control them.

Old 03-12-2011, 09:04 PM

20,321 posts, read 37,826,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
chem trails is a definition made up by paranoid people, thinking the government is dropping chemicals in order to control them.
It's a conspiracy between the DuPont family and the Tri-Lateral Commission.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or