Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 03:08 AM

7,138 posts, read 10,967,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
You make no sense at all. You are so concerned about a very statistically small number of children that die in this country from firearms yet support the deaths of 1 million children in the womb or post birth. That seems to me to be a perverted form of thinking.
Talk about a perverted form of thinking. You think that you have a right to control what women do with their own bodies. But when it comes to some reasonable gun control laws to try to make this country a little safer place for child, after they are born, you are up in arms, literally.

You rightists never meet a fetus you didn't love, or a live baby you could care less about. Every baby that can possibly be born, must be born. If you have to, drag pregnant women into the delivery room, tie them down and force them to give birth rapist's babies. Because we all know that rapist's babies are a gift from god.

But once the babies are born, they are on their own. If the baby happens to get shot and killed in your violent gun culture, thats just the price that has to be paid for the Second Amendment. Because your gun rights are more important then a child's life. After its born anyway.

Last edited by KaaBoom; 03-27-2013 at 03:29 AM..

Old 03-27-2013, 03:25 AM

16,433 posts, read 22,106,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Talk about a perverted form of thinking. You rightists never meet a fetus you didn't love, or a live baby you could care less about. Every baby that can possibly be born, must be born. If you have to, drag pregnant women into the delivery room, tie them down and force them to give birth rapist's babies. Because we all know that rapist's babies are a gift from god.

But once the babies are born, they are on their own. If the baby happens to get shot and killed in your violent gun culture, thats just the price that has to be paid for the Second Amendment. Because your gun rights are more important then a child's life. After its born anyway.
I really don't want to be disrespectful, but this kind of convoluted reasoning defies rational response. I can only say that there are such fundamental differences between liberal and conservative thinking that they can't be bridged. It's like the Israelis and Palestinians.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanek9freak View Post
This. Magazine size limits are a joke, a big fat giant joke. I can change mags faster than the blink of a eye. You would still be powerless to stop me......unless YOU had a gun.
Congratulations, that must make you feel like a really big man.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
I really don't want to be disrespectful, but this kind of convoluted reasoning defies rational response. I can only say that there are such fundamental differences between liberal and conservative thinking that they can't be bridged. It's like the Israelis and Palestinians.
I agree.

Old 03-27-2013, 06:20 AM

2,957 posts, read 8,343,685 times
Quote:
Congratulations, that must make you feel like a really big man.
I'm just stating a fact, something you can't wrap your mind around. I was military, yes I can change mags very quickly, something you need to respect. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun, but it seems like common sense has evaded you.

Old 03-27-2013, 10:46 AM

2,394 posts, read 4,981,189 times
If the zombie apocalypse ever happened, if you had a cheeseburger, and I had a gun. I now have a cheeseburger and a gun.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:03 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,580,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artisan4 View Post
As far as 15 round availability being safer than 33, that is obvious.
You keep repeating it over and over as though that explains it and you still have not explained how exactly it does make it safer.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
after we take your guns.
You get to keep your muzzle loaders.
Are you just trying to be funny, LOL!

Who exactly is "we"?

Old 03-27-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Talk about a perverted form of thinking. You think that you have a right to control what women do with their own bodies. But when it comes to some reasonable gun control laws to try to make this country a little safer place for child, after they are born, you are up in arms, literally.

You rightists never meet a fetus you didn't love, or a live baby you could care less about. Every baby that can possibly be born, must be born. If you have to, drag pregnant women into the delivery room, tie them down and force them to give birth rapist's babies. Because we all know that rapist's babies are a gift from god.

Babies can't survive outside the womb without their mothers either, so to me there is no logic that you want to take away everyone's rights to something because 20 children died, yet you support snipping the brain stem of little babies to the tune of a million a year. No logic there.

My gun rights are important because they reduce the chance of a child dying at the hands of a madman or criminal. We have guns to protect ourselves and families from those people.

Old 03-27-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanek9freak View Post
I'm just stating a fact, something you can't wrap your mind around. I was military, yes I can change mags very quickly, something you need to respect. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun, but it seems like common sense has evaded you.
The way you stop a bad guy with a gun Ryan is to hang a sign up making it a "Gun Free Zone" and to surrender your means to defend yourself. Bad guys will bow in respect at your wit and charm and leave you alone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado