U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 03:35 PM

20,853 posts, read 39,090,718 times

Advertisements

Scott & Sue, great update. Please consider adding some photo's to this thread.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2019, 01:35 PM

2 posts, read 420 times
Default Forestdale Camp Pictures

Attached are some pictures of Forestdale Ranch (was Forestdale Camp). I picked some pictures that might bring back some memories. The summer pictures I found do not show very much due to the foliage. At least the scenery should be close. We added a garage to the left of the old house. The inside of the A frame has new pictures on the wall but the tables and chairs in the middle of the room are the same. I hope you enjoy them.
Scott & Sue
Attached Thumbnails
Holy Cross Abbey question....-img_6861.jpg   Holy Cross Abbey question....-img_6864.jpg   Holy Cross Abbey question....-20150819_163037.jpg   Holy Cross Abbey question....-1127161114.jpg  

Old 01-18-2019, 03:31 PM

20,853 posts, read 39,090,718 times
Great pix! Thank you.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 02-25-2019, 02:32 AM

2 posts, read 627 times
I grew up in University City (St. Louis) and attended Camp Holy Cross in the summer of 1956. I remember Abbott's Lodge and Forestdale. Do you remember climbing to the saddle of Horn Mt? I loved the West so much that I retired to Corrales (ABQ) NM. I visited the old camp recently on my trips to Denver.

Last edited by Mike from back east; 02-25-2019 at 12:59 PM..

Old Today, 02:41 AM

5 posts, read 9,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott & Sue View Post
Attached are some pictures of Forestdale Ranch (was Forestdale Camp). I picked some pictures that might bring back some memories. The summer pictures I found do not show very much due to the foliage. At least the scenery should be close. We added a garage to the left of the old house. The inside of the A frame has new pictures on the wall but the tables and chairs in the middle of the room are the same. I hope you enjoy them.
Scott & Sue
Thank you for the pics, they bring back lotsa memories. Also recall fishing in that very pond and not catching a thing, anyways thanks for taking to time for the pics as well as keeping this beautiful property up to snuff{and then some}.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado