Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2009, 08:13 PM

162 posts, read 631,073 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Jookt Nation: Bell Game

Jookt Nation done video about our Bell Game, and I dont have clue about jookt nation!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2009, 06:43 PM

I just become 2nd biggest youtube channel in city of pueblo, because one my pueblo video on a major partner channel!

YouTube - HappyCabbie With The Bulldog Network of Youtube!

Old 02-04-2009, 01:00 PM

17,983 posts, read 27,442,251 times
Is that you Pro? That was just hillarious!

What about this
Jimmy Fountain Drummer dude? This guy is better than Neal Peart everyday of the week!

Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Is that you Pro? That was just hillarious!

What about this
Jimmy Fountain Drummer dude? This guy is better than Neal Peart everyday of the week!
YouTube - phishnugg's Channel

Is not my channel and this have 2 subs & 7 friends.

YouTube - oldnavyjag's Channel

This my channel and it have 30 subs & 130 friends. That is HappyCabbie in that video.

YouTube - The Bulldog
The Bulldog Video.

YouTube - The Bulldog Two!
The Bulldog 2 Video.

YouTube - My New Glasses!
New Glasses Video.

All three video about me!

Old 02-04-2009, 11:35 PM

Hmmm... so that's what cameras look like now? Is that expensive? I'm starting to think my EnV camera phone pics aren't the best; the colors and the lighting are limited.

Where'd you get the specs? I need a new pair. What do you think of Lenscrafter? Should I go elsewhere?

I don't understand what being and Eagle Scout is about or what that cabbie dude does, but I'd like to see him do a vid, so long as he didn't try to sell me something. Is he a Pueblo dude?

Where do I go to hear those drummers? They are like the best ever.

This is all Pueblo? Hmmm.

Flashforward to Gussie; what is an Agular tent camp and why was your grandmother there? I didn't know this was a sad thread.

Last edited by McGowdog; 02-04-2009 at 11:58 PM..

Old 02-08-2009, 04:47 PM

I nevermide my youtube channel is going down very badly after the fight with partner. Maybe I going close that channel like form my tri-myspace network!

Old 03-31-2009, 12:04 AM

I really like the sound on those Images videos. I wonder why the sound is so good and so loud on my laptop. The vids don't expand in size though, do they?

The one thing that I remember from the Pueblo Zoo was the better-than-average penguin display.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:43 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,451,005 times
This is a funny song about Pueblo!

http://www.myspace.com/thejackalandfriends

Old 04-06-2009, 06:53 PM

Default Leanin' In Pueblo

Great Hip Hop Remix fron P-Town's Hip Hop Stantion REV 89.9 FM and CSU Pueblo!

www.myspace.com/thejackalandfriends

The Bulldog!

Old 06-26-2013, 03:55 PM

12,262 posts, read 24,451,005 times
Talking Pueblo County nonprofits will make improvements with half-cent tax money

I was not sure where to post this but I think this would be good for Pueblo. It would show that we are willing to support local and state functions here.

The areas that would benefit from the 1/2 cent sales tax are:

1) The Colorado State Fair - Air condition the Ag building and add more 4H dormitories.

I like this idea the most because adding A/C to the AG building would help attract more conventions to Pueblo. This, also, shows the state that Pueblo is willing to spend local money on the fair and would help squash talk of moving it to Denver.

2) Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo - Build the next extension to the channel and new Heritage Plaza.

This is a close second because HARP has saved downtown and this combined with the state grant will help make downtown Pueblo a top urban center in the state and nation, in my opinion.

3) The Pueblo Zoo- They would open up monkey mountain and make improvements.

I like this because monkey mountain was a favorite place when I was a kid and I think the next generation of kids would get a kick out of it.

4) Sangre de Cristo Arts and Conference Center - The arts center would be open longer hours, buy new carpeting and establish new programs with more funding.

5) Nature and Rapture Center - Build a new observation deck along the Arkansas River and improve its camp ground.

6) Pueblo Animal Services - Help run the shelter and add more control officers.

The link to my source: The Pueblo Chieftain | Pueblo County nonprofits will make improvements with half-cent

My top 3 projects have my opinion written below them in italics.

The more I think about it the more I like it. I mean if Pueblo wants to have world class amentias then we need to put our money where our mouth is and support the projects. I hope we do that this fall.

Last edited by Josseppie; 06-26-2013 at 04:06 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado