U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 10:04 PM

2,181 posts, read 5,617,088 times

Advertisements

The voter suppression argument is ridiculous. Sure, there were no mail-in ballots this time. Does Giron really think her constituents are so stupid to the point where they simply couldn't figure out where to go to vote?

Old 09-12-2013, 10:33 PM

9,830 posts, read 19,533,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josseppie View Post
Now Anglia Giron is blaming voter suppression for her loss?????? Either she is blatantly lying or she just does not get it? I don't know the answer and I am not going to guess but when most Democrats are understanding what happened its sad that she is still in the dark. Makes me even more glad I voted her out of office.

This is the clip on YouTube from CNN.

I have rocks in my backyard smarter than that woman. Glad she got fired!

Old 09-13-2013, 06:37 AM

1,598 posts, read 2,750,665 times
After watching the CNN clip, do any of the people that either voted for Giron the first time, or voted in the recall election to have her remain in office, have any doubts about her intelligence, morals, or truthfulness?

That video show what a pompous, self absorbed and lying POS she is.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:15 AM

14,499 posts, read 22,353,337 times
I'm so proud of my town right now...

Sunday Cruise Out The Vote For Angela Giron! - YouTube

Old 09-13-2013, 10:19 AM

12,174 posts, read 20,964,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
I have rocks in my backyard smarter than that woman. Glad she got fired!
What she fails to mention was the reason they did not have mail in ballots was to allow the Democrats enough time as they could to get enough signatures to have a person on the ballet it had nothing to do with the republicans. Now even with the extra time they did not get enough signatures and that was to bad because I am not a huge fan of the republican elected but at least he will only be in for a year. However it had nothing to do with voter suppression and in fact Pueblo country went out of its way to do all it could to make voting easy and we had a bigger turn out then Colorado Springs.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:30 PM

2 posts, read 2,022 times
Good job co!!!!!

Old 09-14-2013, 10:37 PM

9,830 posts, read 19,533,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoracer51 View Post
After watching the CNN clip, do any of the people that either voted for Giron the first time, or voted in the recall election to have her remain in office, have any doubts about her intelligence, morals, or truthfulness?

That video show what a pompous, self absorbed and lying POS she is.
Any true Public Servant would show some class and thank the voters for giving her an opportunity to serve the public and that she would be honored to serve again.

But instead what is seen is a power hungry, power mad individual obsessed with staying in power and control and to top it off acts like an idiot with no class, respect or decency. These are the exact type of people from any party that you don't want in government.

Old 09-14-2013, 10:40 PM

2,181 posts, read 5,617,088 times
Quote:
Any true Public Servant would show some class and thank the voters for giving her an opportunity to serve the public and that she would be honored to serve again.

But instead what is seen is a power hungry, power mad individual obsessed with staying in power and control and to top it off acts like an idiot with no class, respect or decency. These are the exact type of people from any party that you don't want in government.
Exactly. I don't like to see this type of behavior from ANY politician, regardless of political party affiliation.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:37 AM

22,159 posts, read 10,288,738 times
Quote:
In my view, I didn't see her as a very impressive candidate, but I think to say she was "power hungry, power mad individual obsessed with staying in power and control and to top it off acts like an idiot with no class, respect or decency" is laying it on a little thick.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:45 PM

10,641 posts, read 11,032,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyxjon View Post
Exactly. I don't like to see this type of behavior from ANY politician, regardless of political party affiliation.
Well said. Unfortunately, something about government brings out the ego in a lot of people. It seems the longer they hand around the worse they are. This is why I favor term limits in the house and senate. Politicians are like diapers: they both need to be changed often and always for the same reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or