U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2013, 01:36 PM

10,601 posts, read 21,264,640 times

Advertisements

Can any of the locals give me an idea of what law enforcement do when someone has been reported missing? Do they normally put the info on any of their web sites?

Tommy's family is in Kansas; they are very worried; especially since he did not make contact on his birthday yesterday. It seems that law enforcement are not taking this serious; the family has been posting his flier on various LE FB pages with no response. From what I've seen with missing person's cases in other states; they post their missing on local; county & state police FB pages & web sites; but not in this case...

If anyone would like to print fliers to hang in stores; it would be appreciated by the family.
Direct link to Tommy's flier on LostNMissing
Thomas Cook
Missing since August 14, 2013 From Pueblo Colorado
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 25 years old - Age 26 now
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 185 lbs
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial black/white mixed male. Brown hair; brown eyes
  • Scars: Scar on right eyebrow scar on lip to right side of nose
  • nickname: Tommy

Circumstances of Disappearance
FACEBOOK PAGE Help find Thomas Cook

Thomas Cook went missing August 14, 2013 from his fathers home on W Cokedale Dr, in Pueblo, CO. Thomas and his father had an altercation and Thomas left. Leaving his wallet and all forms of identification behind.

It was reported that he was heading back to Wichita, KS area to be with his family and friends. His only way to get there would have been to hitch hike. Thomas never arrived in the Wichita area or returned back to his fathers.

Thomas has not contacted any family, friends or logged into any of his regularly used accounts .Those closest to him are very concerned because this is out of character for Thomas and he had seemed depressed before his disappearance and is now without his medications.

Thomas has two children. His disappearance is out of character. He would never go this long without contact.

We are seeking help in finding Thomas Cook. We ask if you have any information about his whereabouts to PLEASE contact John Burgos at (719) 583-4730. Or you can PM his FB page

Contact John Burgos at (719) 583-4730
case number 13s016974

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2013, 02:04 PM

Tommy is still missing.

Old 12-28-2013, 06:08 PM

4,697 posts, read 4,333,575 times
I am sorry to hear that. Has Colorado law enforcement done anything more? I presume the family has contacted Kansas authorities, as well? I'd put up some posters for you, but I live on the opposite side of the state from Pueblo, 400 miles away, so it would be highly unlikely that it would be worth the time. I sometimes think the worst is not knowing. Perhaps Tommy will yet one day walk through the door with a sheepish look on his face. Let's all hope so. I believe that there is a crime forum on these boards somewhere. You might try posting there and perhaps get some suggestions from their members.

Old 12-29-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
I am sorry to hear that. Has Colorado law enforcement done anything more? I presume the family has contacted Kansas authorities, as well? I'd put up some posters for you, but I live on the opposite side of the state from Pueblo, 400 miles away, so it would be highly unlikely that it would be worth the time. I sometimes think the worst is not knowing. Perhaps Tommy will yet one day walk through the door with a sheepish look on his face. Let's all hope so. I believe that there is a crime forum on these boards somewhere. You might try posting there and perhaps get some suggestions from their members.
The family has also contacted LE in Kansas.
A friend & I are going to try to get his FB page going. I have a few places I can contact; they supposedly have people that hang fliers.
Pueblo LE are of no help.

Old 03-06-2015, 03:52 PM

Thomas is still missing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or