U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2014, 05:48 PM

3 posts, read 3,153 times

Advertisements

I work from home and have great internet and cell reception in my current living arrangement. I'm considering relocating to the city of Larkspur. Can anyone elaborate on the quality of the internet (up/down speeds) and the quality of cell phone reception.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2014, 09:20 PM

656 posts, read 928,179 times
City of Larkspur?
I go through there quite a bit... never lose reception in that area with Verizon, whether going through the town or going up I25.
Can't speak for Internet service, but most likely, your options are going to be either Comcast or Century Link.... they suffice, I suppose.

Old 09-11-2014, 09:37 PM

3 posts, read 3,153 times
Thanks Mire! Now can anyone speak to internet connectivity?

Old 09-11-2014, 09:43 PM

6,154 posts, read 9,443,336 times
Larkspur is a little more than a map dot between Monument and Castle Rock. Gorgeous area, but nothing in the way of commercial infrastructure. As mire said your most likely internet providers will be Comcast and/or CenturyLink. Connectivity will probably limited, but given all the high-dollar houses in that region high speed broadband wouldn't surprise me.

Old 09-12-2014, 01:29 AM

482 posts, read 928,390 times
I'm pretty sure you'll have options for internet connectivity in Larkspur. Cell phone service won't be a problem, either. I've never known anyone to have a problem with either there for the simple fact that Larkspur is a bedroom community to both Colorado Springs and Douglas County.

Larkspur proper is a tiny town but it is surrounded by a lot of subdivisions that aren't cheap places to live. Connectivity seems to follow money, so Larkspur may look remote but it's not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or